Pak Navy has announced latest registration for PN Cadet for Permanent Commission Term 2021-B. Unmarried Male Candidates having Intermediate (F.SC, O Level, A-Levels) qualifications from all over Pakistan are eligible to Online Registration summit. Females (Girls) are not eligible for PN Cadet Term 2021-B. Selected candidates will be offered a permanent commission rank on completion of 02 years of training at Pakistan Naval Academy.
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission 2021-B
- Date Posted: 06 June, 2021
- Newspaper name: K2
- Job Education: Intermediate
- job Location: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Organization name: Pakistan Navy
- Last Date: 20 June, 2021
- PN Cadet
• Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
• Age on 01 Jan 2022
• Civilian Candidates: 16 1/2 – 21 Years
• Service Candidates: 17-23 Years (Armed Forces in uniform Only)
• Height: 5 feet 4-inch minimum
• The candidates must have passed both Matric and F.Sc or O/A Level with at least 60% Marks with any of the following subjects.
• Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
• Physics, Maths, and Computer Science.
• Physics, Maths, and Statistics.
• Candidates of O/A Level are required to submit equivalence certificate.
• F.Sc/ A Level Part-II appearing candidates with at least 65% in Part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide hope certificate from the head of
respective college/ institute.
• If a candidate fails to attain 60% marks in F.Sc Part-II after providing hope
certificate, he will be disqualified at any stage of selection process or discharged during training.
Rawalpindi Multan Peshawar Quetta Sialkot Hyderabad Faisalabad Rahim yar khan Karachi seat D.I khan Shaheed benairaad sukkur gilgit Khuzdar Muzaffarabad Abbottabad kharian Gwadar and Lahore.
Registration from 06 June to 20 june-2021 for information / online registration visit www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk for queries visit nearest Pakistan navy recruitment & selection center. joinpaknavy.gov.pk
How to apply Register
Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy Website
http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk from 06 June to 20 June 2021.
• Computer-based test / e-testing will be conducted in the following subjects:
• Intelligence Test
• Academic Test (English, Maths, Physics & General Knowledge)
• Only shortlisted candidates would be called for Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at respective PNR&SCs.
The PET standards are as under:
|Running||One Mile (1.6 Km)||8:30 Minutes|
|Push-ups||10 Repetitions||2 Minutes|
|Sit-ups||10 Repetitions||2 Minutes|
|Chin-ups||02 Repetition||2 Minutes|
Salary Other Benefits
Free Medical treatment of self/ family and parents.
• Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or
allowance after marriage.
• Opportunities for visits/ courses/ assignments abroad.
• 50% Concession for self/ family on travel by Air/ Railways.
• Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges/ University/ various