Online registration to Join Pak Navy as M Cadet for Short Sevice Commission in Term 2023-A is open now. Do you want to join Pakistan Navy after MBBS? Join Now Pak Navy as M Cadet in Term 2023-A through the official website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. This is one of the best employment opportunities for male citizens who have passed Intermediate. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. This jobs advertise in Express Newspaper on 27 November 2022.
Pak Navy New Jobs 2022 Advertisement
|Published On||November 27, 2022|
|No of Seats||1000+|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|The Last Date||December 11, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Navy as M Cadet:
- Gender: Male / Female
- Age: up to 26 years
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (162.5 cm)
- Qualification: 4th & 5th year MBBS
How To Apply For Pak Navy Jobs
- Join Pak Navy as M Cadet 2023, Please visit the Navy official website at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Candidates may also register themselves by either visiting nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Centre.
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Last date for online registration is 11th December 2022
Pak Navy Selection Procedure:
Entrance test date will be intimated by the respective PNR and SC through the website.
Computer-based test/ e-testing will be conducted in the following subjects:
Academic test (English, Maths/ Physics & General Knowledge)
Only short-listed candidates would be called for preliminary medical/ interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at respective PNR&SCs. The PET standards are as under:
|Running||1 Mile (1.6 km)||8.30 min|
|Push-ups||10 Repetitions||02 min|
|Sit-ups||10 Repetitions||02 min|
|Chin-ups||02 Repetitions||02 min|
Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify/the preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Only shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for Test/ interviews at ISSB.
Medical Examination of ISSB-recommended candidates would be held at the nearest CMH/ Naval Hospital.
Final selection will be done by Naval Headquarters in order of merit.
The candidates are advised to get their ear waxed & teeth cleaned by a specialist doctor prior to reporting for medical examination.
- Free Medical treatment of self/ Family and Parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/ courses/assignments abroad.
- 50% concession for Self/ Family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized Education of children in Bahria Colleges/ University/ various professional institutions.