Join Pak Army as Captain Direct Short Service Commission June 2020
Join Pak Army as Captain Direct Short Service Commission 2020 ICTO.
Advertisement of Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission ICTO 2020 has been published. You can be a part of Pakistan Army as Captain by using registering your self with impact from 15 june 2020.
- Software Engineers
- Information Security
- Cyber Security
- Geo Informatics / Geomatics
45000 – 60000
- 28 Years on 01 Nov 2020
- Minimum 16 years of formal education (BS / BE) in above mentioned disciplines from PEC / HEC recognized institutions of Pakistan / Abroad with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 or minimum 62.5% marks in annual system. In case of a foreign degree / equivalence certificate from HEC must be provided.
- No 3rd Division / Grade D and only one 2nd Division / Grade C throughout academic career.
- The applicant must have completed 4 years Engineering Degree in above mentioned disciplines irrespective of MSc / MCS.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC / PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by PEC. Candidates possessing MSc MS Degree 2 – 3 years work experience will be given preference. A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible, even if he is twice rejected by ISSB for PMA / Graduate Course or equivalent Navel / PAF Courses.
- Candidates once rejected for PMA / Equivalent courses and once rejected in Post Graduate entry can avail one more chance for Post Graduate courses only.
- Appearing candidates can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” duly issued by Head of the universities / institutions. However, such candidates must submit final degree / transcript by 15 Oct 2020, otherwise they will not be considered in final merit
- Gender : Male
- Marital Status : Married / Unmarried
- Nationality : Male Citizens of Pakistan, domicile holders of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit : Baltistan, Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height – 5’ – 4” (162.5 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Twice rejected by ISSB for Post Graduate Entry.
- Twice rejected by ISSB for intermediate / Graduate
- (PMA/Graduate/ Equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB or
- GHQ/NHQ/AHQ based selection board.
- Once rejected by ISSB for intermediate / Graduate
- (PMA/Graduate/ Equivalent) and twice rejected by ISSB or
- GHQ/NHQ/AHQ based selection boards.
Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Candidates tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance in ISSB except waiver granted by the competent authority,
- However, bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection boards.
- Candidates dismissed / removed / debarred from Govt Service including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority.
Registration Through Internet. A candidate can register on website
www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Date and time of test shall be intimated on
internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account.
Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary
tests on computerized roll number slip. Date, once given will not be
changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in
para 6 below and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test.
Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer, as
registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
Registration at AS&RCs. Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs
for registration / allotment of roll number along with necessary
documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion
of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on
the day of test as well.
Schedule Of Registration / Preliminary Tests. Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held at AS&RCs as per following schedule:
Registration 15-30 Jun 2020 (Included Saturday/Sunday)
Intelligence / Written Tests 06-08 August 2020.
Intelligence / Academic Tests. Intelligence / degree level academic
tests based on multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be conducted at
AS&RCs on the date given by the computer during the registration
Physical Tests :
Candidates are required to qualify physical tests as under
(1) 1.6 km Run – 9 Minutes
(2) Push Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
(3) Sit Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
(4) Chin Ups – 2 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Only short listed candidates will be called for ISSB Tests/ Interviews through websit as well as call up letters. ISSB recommended
- candidates will be called for interviewed by GHQ Selection Board at Rawalpindi. No
- TA/DA is admissible. Selected candidates by the GHQ Selection Board will undergo
- complete medical examination in different CMHs as desired by the candidates. Final
- selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of overall performance of candidates
Basic Military Training: 6 Months at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA)
- Original Certificates / Detailed Mark Sheets alongwith five attested
- photocopies of each educational certificate / degree.
- Candidates serving in Governments Institutions / Departments will
- render “No Objection Certificate” of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photo copy of domicile.
- Photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card alongwith
- verification slip obtained by NADRA.
- e. 6 x Coloured photographs duly attested (1x front & 5x back).
- Crossed Postal Order worth Rs.100 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
Bond : Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years on stamp paper worth Rs.100 duly countersigned by Magistrate/Notary Public/ Oath Commissioner.
Telephone Numbers :
- Gilgit 05811-920535 b. Rawalpindi 051-9271393
- Peshawar 091-9211747 d. Lahore 042-99221052
- Multan 061-4504566 f. Hyderabad 022-278779
- Karachi 021-32790919 h. Quetta 081-2836626
- Muzafarabad 05822-920598 j. Faisalabad 041-9200363
- D.I Khan 0966-9280155 l. Pano Aqil 071-5805599
- Khuzdar 0848-412719
Nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centres:
- Gilgit, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Muzafarabad, DI Khan, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Pano Aqil, Hyderabad. Karachi, Quetta and Khudar.
Join Pak Army as Captain
Army official links apply online registration: https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/
civilan govt jobs apply: https://getinfopk.com/