Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 151 Online Registration 2022 has been announced through latest advertisement. Interested Candidates Can online registration from 02nd October till 06th November 2022.
Join Pak Army 2nd Lieutenants pma 151 online registration 2022
|Published date||02 October 2022|
|Qualifications||Inter FA/ FSc/ Equivalent, Graduate BS BBA BPA|
|Jobs Location||Across , Pakistan|
|Age Limit||17 to 25 Years|
|Jobs Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||06 November 2022|
- 2nd Lieutenants
|1||Intermediate or Equivalent||55%||17-22 Years|
|2||Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving Pakistan Navy/ Pakistan Air Force Personnel||60%||17-23 Years|
|3||Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS/ BA-(Hon)/ BBA/ BPA)||60%||17-24 Years|
|4||Serving Army Soldiers||60% in FA/ FSC||17-25 Years|
Relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limits
- Unmarried (married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible)
- 5 ft 4 in (162.5 cm)
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan.
How to Registration Online for Pakistan Army PMA Long Course 151 ?
- To Join Pakistan Army as Regular Commissioned Officer through PMA Long Course 151, Interested candidates should register online at official website of Pakistan Army www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- Date and time of test shall be intimated on individual’s email address. Date once given will not be changed.
- Candidates will also bring along documents (mentioned in advertisement) and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test.
- Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer.
- Online registration is open from 02nd October to 06th November 2022.
- Preliminary Tests:
It includes written/ intelligence/ personality tests.
Keep visiting official website for exam slip.
Exact date of exam will be printed on your exam slip/ roll no slip.
- Physical Tests:
1.6 Km run – 8 minutes
Pull Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
Crunches – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
Ditch Crossing – 7’4″ × 7’4″ and 4′ deep
- Preliminary Selection:
The candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
- Further Selection Procedure:
Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) will fill in all required entries (Physical Test & Interview Marks) in the module.
Further nomination of candidates for Inter Services Selection Board (ISB) will be done by Personal Administration Directorate through merit.
Detailed medical examination of Inter Services Selection Board (ISB) recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby Combined Military Hospitals (CMH).
The final selection will be made at General Headquarters on the basis of candidate’s performance.
- Documents Required at AS&RCs:
Candidates will deposit following documents at the time of registration/ at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) :
Original Certificates/ Detailed Mark Sheet of Matric/ FSc/ Equivalent certificate.
Attested photocopies of domicile/ Family Registration Certificate/ NADRA verification certificate.
Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or Form “B” along with Father’s CNIC
3 × Colored photos duly attested by Principal(1 front & 2 back).
- Academic/ Military Training:
- 2 Years Training at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA)