How to join pak army as medical cadet? Pakistan army is advertising job of Medical Cadet in the Jang newspaper on 27 September 2020. The interested Candidates join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet in army administrative medical colleges in Rawalpindi, Lahore, Quetta, Karachi, and Multan.
join pak army online registration 2020
- Newspaper – Jang
- Post Date – 27 September 2020
- Salary Package – PKR 45000-60000
- Age Limits – 20 and 26 years as on 27 September 2020
- Last Date to Apply – 31 October 2020
- Nationality: only male unmarried Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.
(1) Minimum Height. 5‟- 4” (162.5 cm).
(2) Weight. As per Body Mass Index.
- 4th final year MBBS Students
How to Apply
- interested Candidates in the Cadet College Pakistan Army jobs can register on the official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.or open below links.
- The registration of the candidates will be between 1st October to 31th October 2020.
- The preliminary tests, including written intelligence and personality test, will be held on 2nd November to 6th November 2020.
- Individuals must follow the website for further instructions regarding the recruitment process for the Cadet college jobs in Pak Army 2020.
- Candidates should apply within the due date for the jobs Pakistan army 2020.
- For course detail : Click here
- online registration : Click here
- for exam slips : Click here
- all latest Pak army as Soldier jobs : Click here
Pak army medical cadet advertisement
The registration date is 1st October to 31th October 2020. The registration process is online at the joinpakarmy.gov.pk ,
The candidates must qualify the following physical tests:
- 1.6 Km run 8 Minutes.
- Chin Ups 03 repetitions (over grip) in 2 Minutes.
- Push Ups 15 repetitions in 2 Minutes.
- Sit Ups 15 repetitions in 2 Minutes.
- Crunches 20 repetitions in 2 Minutes.
- Ditch crossing 7‟.4” x 7‟.4” depth of 4 feet.