Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course (LCC-16) Entry – 2020
Pakistan Army has announced jobs of Captain Lady Cadet course (LCC-16) for session 2020. Female unmarried candidates having 16 years of education in the relevant categories can apply for lady cadet course. Selected candidates will be posted as captain in Pakistan Army in the following categories.
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Corps Army Services (ASC)
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Army Education Corps (AEC)
- Direct Short Service Commission as Public Relation Officer (PRO)
- Direct Short Service Commission as Psychologist
Total Vacancies 1000
Pakistan Army Lady Cadet Course Schedule 2020
- Registration date : December 09, 2019 to January 03, 2020
- Tests date : 13 to 24 January 2020
- Gender : only Female
- Marital Status : Unmarried
- Nationality : Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan.
- Age limits : 28 Years as on May 01, 2020.
- Physical Standards
- Minimum Height – 5’ (152.4 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Vision – As per PAO 11/82
- Educational Requirements
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in annual system.
- M.Phil/MS will be given preference.
- No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities.
- Candidates acquired qualifications as private candidate are not eligible.
How to Apply for to Join Pak Army as Lady Cadet Course 2020 :
- Candidates can register Online at Pak Army’s official website by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or they can also register by visiting nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
- Date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet for which one should have a valid e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time for preliminary test on computerized roll number slips. Candidates will also bring all documents mentioned below and will pay the prospectus fee at the AS&RCs.
- Those wanted to register at AS&RCs, should bring following documents such as:
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course (LCC-16) – 2020