In Here, Online registration process of Pak army latest Join Pak Army As Captain 2022 jobs. www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk eligibility / qualification for captain in Pak army through short services commission.
- pak army captain salary and rank in Pakistan
- Salary of 2nd lieutenant in pak army 2022 rank Promotion
Join Pak Army As Captain 2022
- Published Date: 12 June 2022
- Organization: Pakistan Army
- Job Type: Full time
- Requirements Qualification: MS, MSc, BE
- Total Posts: 1000+
- Last Date: 23rd June 2022
- Address: Pakistan Army Recruitment & Selection Centre
|Registration:||13th June to 23rd June 2022|
|Preliminary Test:||July-Aug 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Join Pak Army As Captain Jobs 2022
- Applicants must have Pakistani Nationality.
- Age Limit: 28 Years
- Height: 5.4″ 162.5 cm
- Weight: As per body
- Min 2.5 CGPA out of 4 ‘or’ Min 60% Marks.
- Only Male candidates are eligible to Apply.
- Marital Status: Married/ Unmarried
- BE Software Engineering
- BE Computer Engineering
- BS Hons Computer Science
- BE System Engineering
- BS Hons in IT
- BS Hons in Information Security
- BS Hons in Cyber Security
Pak Army as Captain Jobs 2021 Physical Test:
Candidates must qualify following physical tests:-
- 1.6 Km Run – 9 minutes
- Push Ups – 10 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups – 10 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups – 2 repetitions in 2 minutes
How to apply for as captain in Pakistan army
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit join Pak Army official Website at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for Online Registration.
- Applicants can also apply through by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
- The time & venue of the test will be announced through the official web page as well as through a call letter.
- Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer, as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for the Test.
- The Last date for the registration of the application form is 23rd June 2022
Join Pakistan army as captain through direct short service commission as army education officer, law officer psychologist officer & remount veterinary and farms officer.