In Here, Online registration process of Pak army latest Join Pak Army As Captain 2021 jobs. www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk eligibility / qualification for captain in Pak army through short services commission.
- pak army captain salary and rank in Pakistan
- Salary of 2nd lieutenant in pak army 2021 rank Promotion
Join Pak Army As Captain 2021
- Published Date: 14 June 2021
- Organization: Pakistan Army
- Job Type: Full time
- Requirements Qualification: MS, MSc, BE
- Total Posts: 1000+
- Last Date: 04-july-2021
- Address: Pakistan Army Recruitment & Selection Centre
|Registration:||14 June 2021- 04 July 2021|
|Preliminary Test:||16- 23 July 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Join Pak Army As Captain Jobs 2021:
- Applicants must have Pakistani Nationality.
- Age Limit: 28 Years
- Min 2.5 CGPA out of 4 ‘or’ Min 60% Marks.
- Only Male candidates are eligible to Apply.
- Marital Status: Married/ Unmarried
- BE Software Engineering
- BE Computer Engineering
- BS Hons Computer Science
- BE System Engineering
- BS Hons in IT
- BS Hons in Information Security
- BS Hons in Cyber Security
Pak Army as Captain Jobs 2021 Physical Test:
Candidates must qualify following physical tests:-
- 1.6 Km Run – 9 minutes
- Push Ups – 10 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups – 10 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups – 2 repetitions in 2 minutes
How to apply for as captain in Pakistan army
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit join Pak Army official Website at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for Online Registration.
- Applicants can also apply through by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
- The time & venue of the test will be announced through the official web page as well as through a call letter.
- Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer, as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for the Test.
- The Last date for the registration of the application form is 04 July 2021
Join Pakistan army as captain through direct short service commission as information, communication and technology officers (ICTOs) in the corps of signals (Entry November 2021)