Join Pak Army 2020 female LCC-17 Lady Cadet Course 2020 has been announced for the Pakistan Army Captain. Interested candidates who wish to join the Pak Army are advised to register online from June 15, 2020. Online registration for Lady Cadet Course (LCC-17) admission can be done by visiting the official website of the NOV 2020 Pak Army Joint Worker. The last date for online use for the Registration Center Lady Cadet Course is July 05, 2020.
Eligibility Conditions For Join Pak Army 2020 female as Captain
- Corps of Engineers BE / MS in Transportation Engg 28 Years
- Corps of Signals BE in Software Engg 28 Years
- Army Service Corps (ASC) BS (Hons) in Food Sciences and Human Nutrition 28 Years
- Corps of Ordnance MBA Supply Chain Management
BSc / BE Textile Engg
- Corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (EME) BE in Bio Medical Engineering 28 Years
- Judge Advocate General (JAG) LLB 28 Years
- Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) MS / BS in the following disciplines:-
MS Mass Communication
International Relation (IR)
Film & Drama Production
Peace and Conflict Studies
Common Feature to Join Pak Army as Captain Lady Cadet Course 2020 LCC-17
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in annual system, except LLB having 2nd Division.
- M.Phil/ MS will be given preference.
- There is no 3d division or grade D and only through 2d division / grade c academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities.
- Candidate once rejected for PMA/Equivalent courses or once rejected in Post Graduate entry can avail once more change for Post Graduate courses only.
- Candidates acquired qualification as private candidate is not eligible.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders Azad Kashmir / Gilgit – Baltistan Holders. In the final selection, candidates with dual nationality must surrender to countries other than Pakistan.
- Minimum Height. – 5’ (152.4 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Vision – As per PAO 11/82
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Declared Permanently UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Dismissed or terminated from Government Service including Armed Forces.
Online Registration to Join Pak Army as Lady Cadet Course 2020
more govt jobs : CLCIK HERE
Registration at AS & RCs
Candidates can report to the nearest AS and RC for registration / roll number registration along with a prospectus fee to complete the required documents and registration formalities specified in paragraph 6.
Selection Procedure to Join Pakistan Army LCC 17
Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests:
Registration: 15 Jun 2020 to 05 July 2020
Preliminary Tests: 08 – 14 July 2020
Written / Intelligence Tests:
Professional Written / Intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs from 08 – 14 Jul 2020.
Preliminary Medical Test:
Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
The female candidates qualified for the 1.6km race in 14 minutes.
Shortlisted candidates receive information for ISSB exams through the website and are also called for letters.
Finally, selected candidates must sign a bond to serve the military for at least 7 years. Bond’s trade begins after successful completion of basic military training at PMA Cockle.
AS & RC Telephone:
- Peshawar: 091-9211747
- Lahore: 042-36620730
- Rawalpindi: 051-9271393
- Karachi: 021-32790919
- Multan: 061-4504566
- Hyderabad: 022-27877258
- Quetta: 081-2836626
- Faisalabad: 041-9200363
- Gilgit: 05811-920535
- D.I Khan: 0966-9280155
- Khuzdar: 0848-412719
- Pano Aqil: 071-5805599
Join Pak Army 2020 LCC-17 | Captain Lady Cadet Course