The Ministry of Law and Justice is promoted on June 2020 in Islamabad. Jobs in Ministry of Law and Justice statement describes the job vacancies listed below. Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for these posts. The last date to apply is 26 June 2020.
Jobs in Ministry of Law and Justice
- NewsPaper: Express
- Posted Date: 11 June, 2020
- Organization: Ministry of Law & Justice
- Education: MS, M.Phil,BS, B.Sc, Graduate, Metric, Middle
- Job Location: Islamabad
- Address: 2nd Floor, g-5/2, Islamabad
- Last Date: 26 June 2020
Job Vacancies Posts Name :
- Director Planning 01 MS/ M.Phil
- Director Monitoring & Evaluation 01 MS/ M.Phil
- Senior Planning Officer 01 BS
- Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Officer 01 BS
- Infrastructure Expert 01 BS
- Financial/ Economic Specialist 01 BS/ CA/ ACCA
- MIS Specialist 01 MS
- Project Appraisal Specialist 01 BS
- Procurement Expert 01 BS
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer 01 BS
- Admin & Accounts Officer 01 BS
- Technical Assistant 01 Bachelor
- Computer Operator 01 Graduate
- Staff Car Driver 01 Middle
- Dispatch Rider 01 Metric
- Office Boy 04 Middle
How to apply for a jobs Ministry of Law and Justice:
- Candidates can download the application form from the Ministry of Law and Justice website www.molaw.gov.pk
- Submit the application company with certified copies of the documents.
- The application must be complete in all respects.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Applications received after the last date will be rejected.
- Candidates must submit the original certificate during the examination / interview.
- Candidates in public service can apply through the appropriate channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates are invited to interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The last date to apply is June 26, 2020.
Company Address: Deputy Secretary, Ministry of Law and Justice, Federal Servive Tribunal Building,2nd Floor, g-5/2, Islamabad
govt jobs apply : Click here
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs June 2020 Advertisement: