The COVID-19 is a draining pandemic, in across the world people have been badly affected by this ailment. Currently the fourth wave of COVID-19 is very dangerous for all ages. That’s why the government is taking strictly implemented vaccination. This content is made about how to get the vaccine certificate. The Government of Pakistan is providing free of cost COVID-19 vaccination service of all brands such as Pfizer, Astra Zeneca, and others since February 2021 in different phases. But currently, anyone whose age is 17 or above can now acquires the vaccination through sending your CNIC Number to 1166. For more details about COVID-19 vaccination, check the guidelines on “COVID-19 Vaccination for Pakistani Citizens”.
The Government of Pakistan wants to make sure that the people who are completely vaccinated must be able to get COVID-19 vaccination proof. The COVID-19 vaccination proof gets by the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) who is offering immunization certificates to the vaccinated people.
In this post, we are describing the complete procedure for getting COVID-19 vaccination certificate in Pakistan.
Methods to Describe: How to Get a COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate?
To get a vaccination certificate is necessary for all vaccinated person. Once people has vaccinated, they can get their immunization certificate from NADRA. An individual can get his/her certificate in just PKR 100.
There are 2 methods to acquire the vaccination certificate in Pakistan.
Method: 1) Online Method; Online Download the COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate:
- To acquire the vaccination certificate through online method, first of all you have to visit the National Immunization Management System (NIMS) website, after completing your COVID-19 Vaccine.
- In second step, enter your CNIC number, CNIC issuance date, fill the CAPTCHA, and then click the submit button that mention at bottom on the website page.
- After then, you will have to mention some other information regarding your identity, passport number if you have, and your citizenship details.
- In 4th step, the website will ask you to accept the terms & conditions through “Accept and Continue” Button.
- After completing the page, you will provide your Debit / Credit details for PKR 100 payment for downloading the immunization certificate.
- In 6th step, you will receive a printable payment receipt on your computer screen, which you can print for your record as you want. Then press on the “Continue” tab for the further process.
- In 7th step, you must check your whole onscreen information to make sure that you put all details correctly. After ensuring your information, click on the bottom tab of the page for further process.
- In the 8th and last step, you have to click on the “Download Tab” to save your COVID-19 vaccination certificate copy in your computer or mobile.
Procedure: How to Online Modify COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate Credentials in Pakistan?
Here we also describe the procedure of modifying COVID-19 vaccination certificate for the vaccinated people’s convenience.
- In case of any error occurrence after downloading your immunization certificate, you can again login to the NIMS website by entering your CNIC information.
- After entering your CNIC information, click on the given tab to modify your credential details.
The NIMS website provides this facility to individuals to make essential changes and then easily download your certificate again without any query.
How to Again Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate?
After correcting your credential information, you can again download your COVID-19 immunization certificate. To again download your vaccination certificate, login to the website of National Immunization Management System (NIMS) and press the “Download Tab”.
Method: 2) Physical Method; Through NADRA Center, Get Your COVID-19 Immunization Certificate:
The other method to get the COVID-19 Immunization Certificate is NADRA. To acquire your vaccination certificate, you can visit NADRA Center near you. From your near NADRA Center, simply get a token from the front desk and then wait for your turn to acquire your COVID-19 immunization certificate.
Why to Get COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate in Pakistan?
Here we mention that why the vaccination certificate is necessary to get in Pakistan. The immunization certification is essential for the vaccinated people to travelling overseas or within the country. The certificate is also essential for people to travel famous tourist areas in Pakistan, also for office employees, and schools teachers.
To travel, some countries only prefer Astra Zeneca or Pfizer vaccination brands. So, you can also ask or request for such a brand at the vaccination center if you want to travel as such restricted country.
Download Your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate Online
First Open this page nims.nadra.gov.pk certificate then follow below step to get Vaccination Certificate Online
Step no 1 – Enter your ID Card/CNIC number, CNIC Issue Date, Then enter the answer to the CAPTCHA and click the button at the bottom to submit your request.
Step no.2 – You will be asked 4 additional information regarding your identity including your passport number (if any) and citizenship. You will require picking your citizenship status from a dropdown menu.
Step no.3 – You will be asked to accept the terms and conditions by clicking the given box, followed by the Accept & Continue button.
Step no.4 – You will require entering your Debit/Credit card details to pay PKR 100 as fee for downloading the certificate.
Step no.5 – A printable receipt of payment will show up on your screen that you can print for your record. Click Continue to move to the next section.
Step no.6 – Review your onscreen information to make sure there are no mistakes. If the information appears correct, click the button at the bottom of the page to proceed for next.
Step no.7 – Click the Download button to save a copy of your COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
اکثر پوچھے گئے سوالات
میں کوویڈ ۔19 ویکسینیشن کے لئے کس طرح اندراج کرسکتا ہوں؟
پر اندراج کروائیں۔ nims.nadra.gov.pk اندراج کیلئے اپنا شناختی کارڈ نمبر 1166 پر ایس ایم ایس کریں یا آن لائن
کوویڈ ۔19 کے ویکسین کے لۓ مجھے کتنی ادائیگی کرنی پڑے گی؟
یہ ویکسین حکومت پاکستان کی جانب سے مفت مہیا کی جا رہی ہے
How much do I have to pay for the Covid-19 vaccine?
The vaccine is being provided free of cost by the Government of Pakistan.
کیا میں ویکسینیشن کا تفویض کردہ ہیلتھ کیئر یونٹ تبدیل کرا سکتا ہوں؟
پر تبدیل کریں۔ nims.nadra.gov.pk ہیلتھ کیئر یونٹ کو تبدیل کرنے کے لئے 1166 پر کال کریں یا ہماری ویب سائٹ
Can I change the health care unit assigned to the vaccination?
Switch to To replace the healthcare unit at nims.nadra.gov.pk call 1166 or visit our website.
کتنے دن کے اندرہیلتھ کیئر یونٹ تبدیل کرایا جاسکتاہے؟
آپ کی درخواست کی تصدیق کے بعد آپ کو ایس ایم ایس کے ذریعے آگاہ کیا جائے گا۔
Within how many days can the health care unit be replaced?
You will be notified via SMS after confirmation of your application.
ویکسینیشن سرٹیفکیٹ کی فیس کتنی ہے؟
ویکسینیشن سرٹیفکیٹ کی فیس 100 روپے ہے۔
How much is the vaccination certificate fee?
The fee for vaccination certificate is Rs. 100.
ویکسینیشن سرٹیفکیٹ کہاں سے حاصل کیا جا سکتا ہے؟
سے حاصل کیا جا سکتا ہے۔ nims.nadra.gov.pk ویکسینیشن سرٹیفکیٹ نادرا سنٹر سے یا ہماری ویب سائٹ
Where can I get a vaccination certificate?
Can be obtained from nims.nadra.gov.pk Vaccination Certificate from NADRA Center or from our website