For excellent students from Balochistan and the erstwhile Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), the Higher Education Commission (HEC) has established undergraduate scholarships so they can attend colleges and universities that are accredited by the HEC and earn degrees (DAIs).
HEC Scholarship For Undergraduate Programs 2023
|Organization||Higher Education Commission|
|Deadline||February 13, 2023|
HEC Scholarships for FATA and Baluchistan
The scholarships are being awarded under “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the Students of Balochistan and FATA (Phase-III)” Batch-I for the academic year 2022–2023 in all fields of study and disciplines. The HEC Scholarships for students from Balochistan and the erstwhile FATA are explained in the following detail:
- The candidates must have a local or domicile certificate from the province of Balochistan or the former FATA, and they must have finished 12 years of school with at least 60% in FA, F.Sc., I.COM, ICS, or DAE, or an equivalent, to be eligible for the scholarship programme.
- The candidates must have reached the required academic milestones on or before the closing date;
- the candidates must be a maximum of 22 years old as of that day.
- Candidates who have already received a government or HEC scholarship are ineligible to apply.
- Candidates who are waiting for results are not eligible.
How to Apply for HEC Scholarship Undergraduate Programs 2023
- Candidates must submit their applications via the HEC website (hard copies of applications and any other documents are not required at this stage).
- Candidates must deposit/deposit by bank challan, bank draught, pay order, or pay order of Rs. 500 (non-refundable) at Habib Bank Limited: o Account Number 1742 7900 1334 01,
- The candidate must upload the original bank payment record or slip with the online application and keep it safe in order to show it at the testing location. Higher Education Commission is the account’s name, and its branch code is 1742. (No one will be permitted to take the test unless they can show the authentic bank deposit slip.)
- The candidate must submit the application online after completing the form. Applications that have been saved but are still unfinished will not be considered.
- Without giving a reason, HEC reserves the right to halt or end the scholarship application process at any time.
The online application must be filed by February 13, 2023, at the latest.