The Higher Education of Commission has declared scholarships program 2021 for the undergraduate students (four / five year BS programs) of Gilgit Baltistan. Those students would apply for such scholarship program who intends to acquire undergraduate degree from any HEC recognized government universities. The scholarship program is being announced in all study areas, which titled “Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 for GB Students in Top Universities of Pakistan” for the academic year of 2021-22. The last date to apply for the scholarships is October 25, 2021.
HEC Announces Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 for GB Students:
HEC has invited applications for Gilgit Baltistan residents’ for the undergraduate scholarships. The scholarships will be given to the bright students from GB who wants to study in top HEC recognized public sector universities/institutions in all across the country Pakistan. The students who want to apply for these scholarships must have to secure 50% in their Aptitude Test.
Here we mention all the details about such scholarships that HEC has offered to undergraduate students. This post will help you to get complete details of scholarships like eligibility criteria, applying procedure, selection process, scholarship benefits, and last date to apply.
Benefits of Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2021:
HEC has announced undergraduate scholarships for BS Program for GB students. These scholarships will provide many benefits to the brilliant students who avail such opportunity. The benefits of scholarship program describe as follows;
- These scholarships will cover student’s all study expenses such as Tuition Fees, Hostel Fees, and many other charges, which cost up to Rs 240,000 in a year.
- HEC will also provide Rs 15,000 stipend per month to the students who will avail the scholarship opportunity.
- Also provide Rs 15,000 per year for books and travelling allowance.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Scholarships for GB Students:
Here we describe the eligibility criteria that will help the students of GB to apply for undergraduate scholarship program 2021.
- Applicants should have resident of Gilgit Baltistan.
- Applicants must have GB domicile.
- Candidate’s maximum age limit should be 22 years until the last date of application submission.
- Candidates should have completed their Intermediate qualification from GB. Only those applicants will be awarded who are completed their SSC/HSSC/ or equivalent from Gilgit Baltistan.
- HEC has also announced that if applicant is already availing any other scholarship, are not being able to apply for such scholarship program 2021.
- Before the scholarships announcement, student who already enrolled in any BS program in public institutions/universities (at least 1 academic year/secession) can also apply.
- Applicants can apply for these scholarships in any public sector university or institute in all over the Pakistan.
- Candidates will have to fulfill the HEC and university/institution criteria for BS 4 year programs admissions.
How to Apply for Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2021?
In this post, we also describe the applying process of these scholarships.
- Applicants have to apply through HEC’S Online Portal. They submit their application for scholarships by HEC online portal.
- Applications in Hard Form for these scholarships will not be accepted by the Higher Education Commission.
- They have to deposit an application fee of Rs 500 (Non-Refundable) in Habib Bank Limited, SRC H-9 Branch Islamabad. The Account Number of HBL in which applicants will deposit their application fee is 17427900133401.
- On the HEC’s Online Portal, applicants must have to upload the scanned copy of bank receipt with their online application form.
Selecting Procedure of Scholarship Program for GB Students:
Selecting procedure is given here for applicants that will help to know “On which bases students select for undergraduate scholarship program 2021”.
- These scholarships will be given to the undergraduate students of GB residents irrespective of their gender, race, caste, and religion.
- HEC-recognized universities or institutions will short list the applicants on the base of their score on Aptitude Test and their academic credentials.
- The Aptitude Test will conducted by the HEC’s Education Testing Council (ETC) and applicants must have to obtain 50% marks in their Aptitude Test.
Last Date of Application Submission for Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2021:
The last date of application submission for the HEC’S Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 for the Batch-1 students of GB in Top universities or Institutions of Pakistan is October 25, 2021. So, applicants who are able these scholarships must apply through HEC’s Online Portal before coming the last date.
The essential note for the applicants is to regularly check their E-mails and HEC’s official website link to get any update about the HEC BS Programs scholarships.
Keep in touch to our website to get latest updates about HEC’S scholarships.