Latest Ministry of Human Rights Directorate General of Special Education Jobs 2020 for Project Manager, Deputy Director, Ophthalmologist, Social Case Worker, Community Out Reach Officer, Physiotherapist, Optometrist, IT Expert, Assistant, Steno Typist, Upper Division Clerk UDC, Clerk, Cashier, Lab Assistant, Assistant Computer Operator, HTV Driver, Driver, Attendant, Naib Qasid and Office Boy. These jobs published in express newspaper on 20 November 2002.
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2020
- Published Date: 20 November 2020
- Newspaper name: express Newspaper
- Department: Ministry of Human Rights
- Category: Government
- Last Date: 05 December 2020
New jobs Applications are being invited from nicely-disciplined, quality, successful and skilled applicants are required to fill the subsequent positions given below for the tasks named as Establishment of Human Rights Information Management System.
Vacancies / Positions With BPS :
- Project Manager
- Deputy Director
- Social Case Worker
- Community Out Reach Officer
- IT Expert
- Steno Typist
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Lab Assistant
- Assistant Computer Operator
- HTV Driver
- Naib Qasid
- Office Boy
- Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor, Master, MCS, MIT, MBBS, B.E, MS
Ministry of human rights jobs 2020 advertisement/Application form
How to Apply for the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs :
- All Interested applicant fulfilling the above criteria must send their applications along-with their CVs and all other supporting documentation required must reach before the due date through registered courier service.
- The closing date for submission of software is December 05, 2020.
- Incomplete facts, develop copies and those obtained after the final date will no longer be entertained.
- Candidates in already government provider should follow via right channel.
- No TA/DA may be given for appearing in the check/interview.
Last Date to Apply : December 05, 2020
The Directorate General of Special Education DGSE was established in 1985 to provide education training and rehabilitation for children facing physical or mental learning challenges. All facilities are free of cost including pick & drop and hostel facility. 1530 students from class one to Graduation level are enrolled.