South Korea announced many scholarships to the international students every year who want to study in Korea. A Korean University has now declared Fully Funded Scholarships for the international students to study Master’s and PhD Degree Programs. The applications to apply for GIST Scholarships 2022 are now open. Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology is a Top Ranked South Korean University, which providing a facility of Fully Funded Scholarships 2022.
South Korea is one of the Top Ranked Countries due to their quality education. GIST do not requires any Application Fee in applying such scholarships. The university is providing almost 300 Scholarships for Masters, MS, M.Phil, and PhD programs and will also cover all Study Expenses.
GIST Scholarship duration for Master Degree Program is 2 years while for PhD Program is 4 years. The last date to apply for GIST scholarship 2022 is October 15, 2021.
GIST Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea 2022:
Here we mention a description about GIST Full Funded Scholarships for fall 2022 like program details, scholarship coverage, scholarship benefits, study fields, eligibility criteria, and applying process.
GIST Scholarship 2022 Details;
- Scholarship Host Country: South Korea
- Scholarship Host University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Course Programs: Masters, M.Phil, and PhD. MS leading to PhD.
- Scholarship Financial Expenses: Full Funded Scholarship 2022
- Last Date to Apply: October 15, 2021
GIST Scholarship Study Programs;
Here we mention study programs, which university is offering through full funded scholarships 2022 in Korea.
- Masters of Science (MS)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Integrated MS and PhD Study Courses (MS & PhD)
These are such three study courses that GIST Korean University will provide to the international students. Such courses are fully funded and students do not have to bear any study expenses.
Fields of Study in GIST University;
Some field require for the students to study in GIST University through such scholarship programs. So, applicants can apply in such require fields. Fields of study mention below;
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Science Field
- School of Mechanical Engineering Field
- School of Life Science
- Chemistry Department
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Material Science & Engineering
- Physics & Photon Science Department Field
- School of Earth Sciences & Environmental Engineering
- Biomedical Science & Engineering Department
- Graduate School of Artificial Intelligence
Scholarship Coverage of Study Expenses in GIST Korea;
Here we mention the scholarship coverage of expenses to study in GIST Korea. Such scholarship is a Full Funded Scholarship for the students. The university will cover all the financial expenses, which students need during study. Scholarship coverage will provide to all students.
- Tuition Assistance Fee will be providing to all Students.
- Monthly Stipends will be given to all International Students, in which 140,000 to MS students and 295,000 to PhD Students.
- 120,000 Allowances for International Students
- 100,000 Meal Allowances will also be given to all Students
- Research Assistantship Fee of 4,785,384 will be given to all MS Students while 12,263,262 for PhD Students in a year.
- 80% Health Insurance Facility will also be providing, in which Annual Medical Checkups also includes.
- Flight Reimbursement will give to all Incoming International Students
Applicants Eligibility Criteria to Apply for GIST Scholarship 2022;
Eligibility criteria requirements describe as follows;
- Applicants who want to apply for GIST Scholarship can apply from all across the world with any nationality
- In applying for Master’s Program, applicants must completed Bachelor’s Degree from recognized institute
- For applying PhD Degree Program, candidates must have Master’s Degree from recognized institute
- The applicants must be able to speak Fluent English
How to Apply for GIST Scholarship 2022 in Korea?
To apply for such scholarship in Korea, the applicants must have to follow this process.
- Candidates will have to apply online through the Official Website of the GIST Korea University Scholarship 2022
- After then, the applicants will have to submit 680,000 Matriculation Fee. The fee can be waived off if the student recommend to their college or department Dean or Head
- Candidates will have to complete an Online Application Form
- Upload the Require Documents for which University asks
- Applicants do not leave any Require Blanks Instead of Writing NA
Required Documents in Applying Process;
The documents that the university requires during applying procedure are;
- Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma Certificate will be attached for applying MS Degree Program and also attach Transcript of Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma Certificate for applying PhD Degree Program and also attach Master’s Degree Transcript
- Must have to attach 2 Recommendation Letters
- Attach Recommendation Letter for Matriculation Fee Waiver
- Must attach Valid English Proficiency Test Certificate
- Also attach English Proficiency Certificate by the applicants university
- And the last document that must be attached is applicant’s passport copy
Application Deadline to Apply for GIST Scholarship 2022:
The last date to apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science & Technology Scholarship 2022 in South Korea is October 15th, 2021. So, the candidates should apply before coming the last date.
This post will help the applicants to get a complete knowledge of GIST Scholarship 2022 to Study in South Korea. Keep in touch to get more updates about upcoming international scholarships.