Find here, Assistant Sub Inspector ASI BPS-11 Jobs in Gilgit Baltistan Janaury 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and invites applications from Energetic, Motivated, educated and well managed candidates for these vacancies located at Gilgit Baltistan. They offers attractive salary packages and other facilities according to their department policies. All the Gilgit Baltistan Domicile holder are eligible for these posts.
Assistant Sub-Inspectors ASI BPS-11 Jobs 2023
|Publish Date:||08 January 2023|
|Organization:||Gilgit Baltistan Police|
|Gender:||Male & Female|
|job Location:||Gilgit, Pakistan|
|Last Date:||February 07, 2023|
- Assistant Sub Inspectors ASI (BPS-11)
- Minimum Intermediate (FA/FSc) or equivalent
- 18 to 35 years for serving Government Employees as per Government Rules/Policy
- 5 Feet 6 Inches
- 5 Feet 2 Inches
- 33 to 34.5 Inches for Males Only
Running for Males: 1.6 miles in 07 minutes
Running for Females: 1 Miles in 07 minutes
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of gilgit-baltistan (male/female) to fill the vancant posts of assistant sub inspectors (bs-11) in Gilgit-Baltistan Police as per the following ceiteria:
How To Apply for ASI Jobs 2023
- Interested candidates can apply online by registering themselves on http://etc.hec.gov.pk within 30 days after publishing of this advertisement. The registration process must be completed by pressing the “Submit” 1 button for the online application before the 4 pm deadline of registration closing date given on the portal.
- During the online registration process, all the required information must be entered correctly with due diligence. A mobile number ported from the original mobile company must not be provided.
- Application received by hand or through courier/ email shall not be accepted/entertained.
- The candidates should make sure before appearing in the examination/test that they are eligible in all respects the post applied for.
- In case of any difficulty during the online registration, an please visit http://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit HEC be Secretariat or contact HEC regional offices for guidance.
- Physical Test Fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be deposited in the Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Ca Limited, Branch Code: 1742.
- Download bank Fee Challan while registering for the test at https://etc.hec.gov.pk/ (FeeChallan is available only on the ETC online registration portal).
- All candidates are required to upload the Paid & Scanned Fee challan, duly stamped by an HBL branch, while completing the application form of ETC online registration portal to submit the application.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Helplines: 051-111-119-432,0334-111-9432.
- The candidate must get any queries/ complaints resolved before the closure of the web registration portal. Queries/ Complaints handling beyond the registration deadline is denied by the system due to logistics/security reasons.
- For Step-1, all the online registered candidates (male/ female) shall be invited through call letter via registered emails/ cell phone messages, for appearing in the Physical/ Endurance Test.
- The candidate will then be able to download/ print their respective Roll Number Slip which shall be required for entry in the test center.
Address: C.P.O (Central Police Office) Konodass Near Jinnah Bridge Road Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan