FPS JOBS 2020 Federal Public Service Commission Advertisement No. 09/2020 is announced on 30 October 2020 through the Official website of FPSC. Here you Can get details of FPSC Jobs November 2020, FPSC Challan Form, FPSC Syllabus details & other important information. FPSC announces vacancies in the Ministry of Defence, Ministry of National Health, Ministry of Federal Education, Cabinet Secretariat, FPSC and Pakistan meteorological department. Complete information on these fpsc latest jobs is given below. This jobs advertise in daily news paper on 01 November 2020. The last to apply is October , 16 November 2020.
FPSC Jobs 2020 Advertisement No 9/2020 Apply Online
In this posts we will guide you about FPSC Jobs 2020 Consolidated Advertisement No. 9/2020. Vacancies Are Available for Different Government Department.
- Published Date: 31 October 2020
- Newspaper: The Nation
- Jobs Education: Bachelor, Master, Mphil, MA, B.com, M.com, Phd, BCS, BBA
- job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Organization: Federal Public Service Commission FPSC
- Last Date to Apply: 16 November 2020
FPSC Jobs September 2020 – Consolidated Advertising Number 09/2020
Post Name :
- Deputy Chief Cardiac Perfusionist) (BS-18)
- Assistant Professor (BS-18)
- Assistant Manager Food Services (BS-17)
- Radiology Pharmacist (BS-17)
- Computer Officer (BS-17)
- Demonstrator (BS-17)
- Social Welfare Officer (BS-17)
- Cardiac Perfusionist (BS-17)
- Medical Officer – Incharge Medical Stores (BS-17)
- Lecturer (BS-17)
- Medical Records Officer (BS-17)
- Supervisor Medical Store (Zakat / Bait-Ul-Mal Section) (BS-16)
- Supervisor / Accountant (Zakat & Bait-Ul-Mal Section) (BS-16)
- Charge Nurse (BS-16)
- Laboratory Technologist (BS-16)
- Baker (BS-16)
Important Suggestions For Submission Application
- Follow the general instructions:
In all cases, the eligibility of the candidates is determined by the procedure stated in the general instructions displayed on the FPSC website. Now Candidates to
advised the go through the general instructions above to update themselves before applying.
- How to apply:
- The All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates may edit on-line applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/ omission etc.
- Information claimed in online application form will be treated as final.
- Now Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in on-line form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Those the applicants who do not have the access to internet facilitys, Now are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date.
- The Application Fee:
(i) The rate of fee for the various posts is:- BS-16 to 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS20 and above= Rs. 1500/-
(ii) Now fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch the National Bank of Pakistan or in a State the treasury authorized to transact business on the behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE Now EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is the not acceptable
(iii) The Original T.R may be preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test/ examination at the Center given of Admission Certificates. Photocopy or Bank Scroll is the not acceptable.
(iv) Now T.R may not be sent to FPSC in advance but provided at the time of test/ exam or when asked for.
- The High age relaxation:
Now maximum age limit prescribed under the Recruitment Rules will be relaxed in the accordance with the initial appointment of civil posts (easing for age limit), 1993 (as amended from time to time). Now These details are provided in para-6 of the general instructions available on the FPSC website www.fpsc.gov.pk
- The Shortlisting criteria for interviews:
Now The candidates will be shortlisted for the interview as per policy of Commission contained in para -16 (A, B&C) of General Instructions.
- The Required Documents from Candidates:
(i) after examination / examination, based on the results, candidates who now hold highly qualified posts in the relevant quota will be asked to produce certified copies of the required documents: two photographs, Matriculation, Intermediate Proof Letter, Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil., Ph.D. d. Degree, CNIC, Experience Certificate.
- Thr Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned upto the closing date.
- Admission Certificate:
The Admission Certificate for Screening/ Descriptive Test for the respective posts Now will be placed on the website of FPSC i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk. on 2nd November, 2020. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this site for the updates. They will be intimated through SMS as well. However, no the information in this regard shall be sent through post.
- The Conduct of Test: (i) Candidates are now required to bring a downloaded copy of the original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and Admission Certificate during the screening / writing test.
- The Closing Date for submission of applications is the Monday, 28th October, 2020.
If you are more interested to know more about FPSC Jobs 2020 then keep reading below
- Posted Date: — 28 October, 2020
- Last Date to Apply: — 16 November, 2020
Federal Public Service Commission 2020
FPSC Jobs 2020 – Advertisement No 9/2020 Apply Online
links FOR MORE GOVT JOBS
links for jobs: FPSC JOBS online apply
FPSC Jobs 2020
FPSC Jobs 2020 online apply