Federal Investigation agency FIA past papers pdf written test preparation Most important past papers pdf download for written (screening) tests preparation past papers pdf, syllabus sub inspector pdf book assistant sub inspector UDC Clerk (BS-11 and LDC Clerk (BS-09.
fia past papers pdf constable sub inspector for assistant asi udc assistant mcqs fia past papers 2021.
past paper fia jobs 2021 written tests preparation, important 100 MCQ’s with answer and question. www.getinfopk.com jobs.
FIA past papers in pdf test preparation
- Day and night are the results of ?
- Earth’s rotatin around its axis
- Earth’s revolution
- Earth’s rotation accompanied with its revolution
- Note of these
Earth’s rotatin around its axis
2. The most abundant element in the Earth’s atmosphere is
3. Which is the brightest planet in our solar system?
- An event of Russian Revolution
- An eluent of French Revolution
- A period of revival or rebirth of learning
- A series of wars fought England and France
A period of revival or rebirth of learning
5. The French Revolution began in the year
6. Who wrote the ‘Communist Manifesto:-
- Kari Marx
- None of these
7. Which of the following is not a UN Agence?
8. Who is knows as the ‘Father of Geometry’?
9 . Who discovered the sea route to India?
- Vasco de Gama
Vasco de Gama
10. Maria Montessori’s name is associated with
- Christian mission
- Child Education
- Women’s rights
11. The first navigator to sail round the world was
- Marco polo
12. The deepest lake in the world is
- Red Sea
- Dal Lake
- Baikal Lake
Baikal Lake (Russia)
13. A red light is used in traffic signal because
- It has the longest wavelength and can be easily noticed from a long distance
- It is beautiful
- It is visible to people even with bad eyesight
- None of these
ans: It has the longest wavelength and can be easily noticed from a long distance
14. Cloudy nights are warmer because
- Clouds prevent radiation of heat from ground to air
- Of low armospheric pressure
- Of the compact density of air
- More dust panicles gather in the air
ans: Clouds prevent radiation of heat from ground to air
15. Which of the following is not primary colour?
16. Sound travels fastest through
17. The chemical name of vitamin C is
- Citric acid
- Ascorbic acid
- Oxalic acid
- Nitric acid
18. Which of the following is not a mammal?
19. Age of tree can be determined by?
- Counting the number of rings in stem
- Counting the number of leaves
- Counting the number of branches
- Measuring the size of the tree
Counting the number of rings in stem
20. During the day time plants
- Take in oxygen and give out carbon dioxide
- Take in carbon dioxide and give out oxygen
- Take in nitrogen and give out oxyge
- Take in carbon dioxide and give out nitrogen
Take in carbon dioxide and give out oxygen
21. When ZA Bhutto stepped in as President and Civilian chief Marsshall Law officer?
- Dec 20, 1971
- Dec 15, 1971
- Dec 25, 1971
- Dec 61, 1971
Dec 20, 1971
22. When President Iskandar Mirza nominated Bhurro to become his minister of commerce and industry?
23. When ZA Bhutto became Foreign Minister?
15 June 1963 to 31 August 1966
24. ZA Bhutto announced the Tashlant declaration as?
- Successful talk
- Universal declaration
- Virtual surrender
25. Who set up ministry of Religious Affairs for first time in Pakistan?
- Iskandar Mirza
- Ayub khan
- Yahya khan
- Z.A. Bhutto – created the ministry of Religious Affairs for the first time
26. Which President of Religious Affairs for first time in Pakistan?
- Z.A Bhutto
- Ishaq khan
- Rafiq Tarar
27. Who formulated slogans as “Islam is our faith “ “Democracy is our possed on those wanting to go perform Hajj?
- Iskandar Mirza
- General Ayub
- Z.A. Bhutto
28. Bhutto ‘s first step towards his introduction of radical changes in the economic sector was?
- Agrarian reforms
- Labour reforms
- Social reforms
- Nationalization of big industries
Nationalization of big industries
29. Who were the backcone of PPP’s strength in ZA Bhutto’s era?
- Land lords
- Urban workers
- Middle class people
- B and C both
B and C both
30. Whe the first phase of nationalization began?
- March, 1972
- May, 1972
31. Enzymes help in
- Digestion of food
- Immune system
Digestion of food
32. Which of the following vitamins promotes healthy functioning of eyes in human beings.
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
33. Malaria is a disease which effects the ?
34. Leukemia is a disease of the
35. Autopsy is connected with
- Study of living cells
- None of these
36. The Scientist who first discovered that the earth revolves round the sun was
37. Alexnder Fleming discovered
38. The Magna Carta is
- The name of an English king
- One of Napoleon’s Wars
- A British naval ship
- A historical document curbing the king’s power
A historical document curbing the king’s power
39. The permanent seat of International Court of Justice is located in
- The Hague
The Hague ( Netherlands)
40. Which of the following Un organizations is concerned with the welfare of the children throughout the worid?
- UNESCO – United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- UNICEF – United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund
- WHO – World Health Organization
- FAO – Food and Agriculture Organization
UNICEF – United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund
41. Allama Iqbal went for Hajj in
42. The estimated number of service personnel and civilians klilled in the Second World War was
- 60 Million
- 75 Million
- 49 Million
43. In the Sub-Continent, first census was held in:
44. In which sector the largest labour force is attached in Pakistan?
- Industry l
45. The largest spoken language in Pakistan is
46. What is the total length of track of Pakistan?
- 14153 km long
- 9931 km long
- 11133 km long
- 7791 km long
7791 km long
47. Karakoram Highway connects Pakistan with
48. What is the ratio of Punjabi speaking population?
49. what is the total length of first railway track ?
- 86 km
- 97 km
- 115 km
- 169 km
50. What is the total length of Gwadar Motorwaty?
- 605 km
- 895 km
- 933 km
- 1105 km
51. Sher Shah Suri is buried in
- Akora khattak
52. Abdul Qadeer khan Nuclear Research Laboratories was set up in kahuta in
53. Toot oil and natural gas field is located in
54. Pakistan Placed in the world population-wise on number ?
(Notes) Pakistan currently population is estimated at 220,892,340 people in 2020, according to UN data. Pak ranks number 5th in the list of countries by population.
55. Pakistan won the first Hockey Gold Medal in Olympic Games of 1960 held in
- Mexico City
- Los Angeles
Rome (Italy) defeating by India
56. Which is the largest jungle of Pakistan?
- Change Mange
57. The current growth rate of population in Pakistan ?
- 2020 – 220,892,340 – 2%
- 2019 – 216,565,318 – 2.04%
- 2018 – 212,228,286 – 2.08%
- 2017 – 207,906,209 – 2.10%
58. What is the current literacy rate of Pakistan ?
59. How many Radio station were working in Pakistan at the time of partition of
3 – Dhaka (established 1939), Lahore (1937) and Peshawar Radio Station (1935)
60. Height of Islamabad from sea level
- 1700 or 1771.65 feet (540 meters)
- 2000 feet
- 2500 feet
- 2400 feet
1700 or 1771.65 feet (540 meters)
61. Canola refers to special type of oil seed mustard varieties bred for human consumption. The main characterisric of these varieties is that the
- Seeds have very high oil content
- Oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids
- Oil has very low Erucic acid content
- Oil has long sheif –life
Oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids
62. What percentage of 20m in 120cm?
63. What percentage of 0.5m in 10cm?
64. What percentage of 0.5m in 30cm?
65. What percentage of Image m in 10cm?
66. What percentage of 5m in 20cm?
67. Directions: Choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word solicit
Directions: Choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the italicized bold part of the sentence
75. The boy was (fired) for continually coming late to school.
76. He Could Not Tolerate His Friend Rejoicing in His ignominy.
77. It Difficult to Authenticate These Old Manuscripts.
- Edit Properly
- Establish the genuinrness Of
Establish the genuinrness Of
78. The teacher felt nettled at the rowdiness of the boys.
79. His visit to foreign countries brought about a sea change in his outlook and his attitude to the people.
- Favourable Change
- Partial Change
- Unfaviurable Change
- Complete Change
80. The Cordial Talks Between the Two Foreign Ministers Cover the Entire (Gamut) Their Relations.
81. He is A. Disinterested Investigator.
82. The Indiscriminate Demand for Mass ConsumPtion Goods is Deplorable.
83. Directions: Choose the word opposite meaning to the given word CHURLISH.
Directions: Select the word or phrase which is closest to the opposite in meaning of the italicized bold word or phrase.
92. The Plantation workers were on a collision course before the labour officer intervened.
93. The New Officer is A Brash Young Man.
94. She Decided to Finish the Work Before B
95. It’s A Rule of The Companuy to Endow T M
96. The Story Was
97. There Are Four Chapters that / Extraneous
98. He is very Meticulous in keeping Account
99. He Makes Occasional visits to Karachi
100. They Have Not been Eating nourishing food
More most important current affairs mcqs question & answer for test preparation / general knowledge current affair and Pakistan affairs’ please visit www.getinfopk site