FIA Jobs 2021 online apply constable asi sub inspector udc/ldc advertisements for 1143 in Federal Investigation Agency in Islamabad Pakistan. Federal Investigation agency fia is inviting applications for the positions of Assistant (BS-15), Sub Inspector (BS-14), Stenotypist (BS-14), Technical Assistant (BS-14), UDC (BS-11), LDC (BS-09), Assistant Sub Inspector ASI (BS-09), Constables (BS-05), Constable Drivers (BS-05), Drivers (BS-04), Dispatch Rider, Naib Qasid (BS-01), Cook (BS-01), Chowkidar (BS-01) and Sweeper (BS-01). The last date to apply is 14 June 2021.
FIA Jobs 2021 online apply
The Federal Investigation Agency Jobs 2021. Both Male and Female, primary, middle, Matric, intermediate (F.A/Fsc) and bachelor degree holder can apply from all Pakistan.
|Date Posted||24 May 2021|
|Publish date||30 May 2021 in Express newspaper|
|Organization||Federal Investigation Agency FIA|
|No. of Posts||1143|
|Jobs Location||Across All over Pakistan|
|Gender||Both Male and female|
|Last Date||14 June 2021|
|Education Requirements||primary, middle, Matric, intermediate (F.A/Fsc) bachelor degree|
|Address:||278 Nazim-ud-din Road, F-10/1, Islamabad|
|Syllabus/paper pattern||Click Here|
FIA stands for Federal investigation agency. fia jobs 2021 advertisement in newspaper. www.fia.gov.pk jobs 2021 form online apply.
Its Headquarter is in Islamabad, the company has a exclusive branch and area offices situated in each unmarried real metropolis for the duration of Pakistan. These all jobs are to be had in all cities of Pakistan, including Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Quetta, Gujrat, Sahiwal, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, AJK, and so forth.
Government of Pakistan Career opportunities. Application are invited from suitable candidates from countrywide vacancy in the federal investigation agency (FIA) for the position from (Bs 01-15) to ensure transparency and merit details of vacancy for recruitment from (Bs 01-15).
FIA Vacancy Requirements
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years (Sub Inspector, ASI and Constable) age limit 18-25
- Gender: Male and Female
- Height: 5.6″ for men
- Height: 5.4″ for female
- Chest: 33*34.5 inches for male
- Salary Package: 30,000 – 150,000 PKR
Vacant Posts name with scale:
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit|
|2.||Sub Inspector (BS-14)||65||18-25|
|4.||Technical Assistant (BS-14)||03||18-25|
|7.||Assistant Sub Inspector ASI (BS-09)||211||18-25|
|9.||Constable Drivers (BS-05)||41||18-25|
|11.||Dispatch Rider (BS-04)||04||18-25|
|12.||Naib Qasid (BS-01)||50||18-25|
(Notes) All the candidates applying for mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation 5 years as per federal government rules . age will be counted from the closing date fixed receipt of applications.
How To Apply in FIA Jobs 2021 online apply:
- Interested candidates can only submit online applications on FIA web portal jobs.fia.gov.pk.
- Information claimed in online form will be treated as final.
- Detailed General Instructions / guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hard copy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Closing date for submission of applications is 14.06.2021.
Additional Director (Establishment)
Federal Investigation Agency,
Headquarters, G-9/4, Islamabad
Official Advertisement pdf
(Registration last date 14 June 2021)
- Assistant salary – 70000
- Steno typist – 68000
- Sub Inspector – 68000
- UDC salary – 63000
- Assistant Sub Inspector ASI – 58000
- LDC Salary package- 58000
- Constable – 50000
- Driver salary – 50000
All Above details is about fia salary package allowance and pay slip
General Terms and Conditions :
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any assigning any reason.
- All the candidates applying for above-mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation i.e 05 years. Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time). Age will be counted from the closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted any place in Pakistan.
- Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channel. They shall produce NOC at the time of interview. Ex-Servicemen can also apply.
- Applicant shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies of Degree/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/Institutes at the time of interview.
- No relaxation will be allowed in lower age limit.
- The candidates for posts at serial No. 2, 6, 7 & 8 shall initially qualify physical test (one mile in 07 minutes for male candidates & one mile in 10 minutes for female candidates) and meet physicals post at any stage without measurement assessment followed by computer based test (CBT) based on MCQs to be conducted at later stage shall be shortlisted for interview.
- At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized civil surgeon of the Federal Government.
- By hand applications will not be accepted / entertained.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in test center premises.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview/ physical/endurance & skill tests.
- Applicants shall submit their applications online on FIA web portal iobs.fia.gov.pk. After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check FIA web portal for important announcements i.e. list of eligible/in-eligible candidates, allocation of test centers, test date assignments, registration slips & different test results (Physical/skill/written) related to recruitment against above post. The candidates will also be informed about test schedule via SMS on given mobile number. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through post.
- After scrutiny of applications, the list of in-eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website of
- FIA for information of all concerned. Any candidate who has any grievance (s) regarding his / her eligibility/result of any portion of the test shall be required to lodge inquiry/ complaint on FIA website within 07 days of uploading of the result and FIA will be liable to reply to his/her query through its complaint management system.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to appear in Physical/skill/CBT tests unless they produce Registration slip and original CNIC/ Passport.
- The candidates appointed against the posts of Assistant (BPS-15), UDC (BPS-11) & LDC (BPS-09) shall have to qualify the mandatory prescribed IT Training course of National Information Technology Board (NITB) before completion of probation period.
In get info web all recruitment process, application, applying, roll number list and physicals test. all applicants can check eligibly status for Written (screening) Test, physicals test and interview, Eligible Candidate will be informed about written test schedule vis SMS/roll number slip. fia jobs test preparation material and salary info is availably.