Government of Pakistan, Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has announced the Assistant Director (Investigation) (BS-17) employment opportunities on likely to be permanent basis for both genders male and female across the country. The vacant positions include Assistant Director Investigation and Inspector Investigation. FIA Jobs 2023 Advertisement Published in Dawn Newspaper on 05th March, 2023 Sunday.
FIA New jobs 2023
|Posted Date:||FIA assistant director|
|NewsPaper name:||Express news paper|
|Required Qualifications:||Bachelor, Master|
|Jobs Type:||Govt Jobs|
|Hiring Organization:||Federal Public Service Commission – FPSC|
|Department:||Federal Investigation Agency FIA, Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Jobs Location:||Punjab, Sindh, kpk, Ex-Fata, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK, Pakistan|
|Last Date to Apply:||March 20th, 2023|
|Post name||No of seats||Eligibility criteria|
|Assistant Director (Investigation) (BS-17)||30||Master’s degree (2nd division) from a HEC recognized University.|
|Inspector (Investigation) (BS-16)||44||Bachelor’s degree (2nd division) Physical Standards for Male Candidates: Height: 5′-6Chest: 32 to 32 ½ inches. For Females: Height 5 feet (1.52 m) 2 inches.|
Consolidated Advertisement No. 03/2023 – Federal Public Service Commission FPSC FPSC
A bachelor, Master’s degree is required to apply for this job for male-female candidates.
The required age limit is 18 to 33 years as per the Government of Pakistan Law.
- Male and Female Both Apply in this Jobs
A bachelor, Master’s degree is required to apply for this job for male or female candidates.
- (74+ Vacancies) are available in Inspectors Investigation FIA Jobs 2023
How to Apply for FIA Jobs 2023?
The application process for the FIA assistant director & inspector position is as follows:
- To apply for this job, visit www.fpsc.gov.pk or Click here.
- There are instructions regarding the online application procedure available on the FPSC website as well.
- You can find all the information you need to complete the FPSC Online Application at the URL listed on this page.
The selection process for the FIA inspector position consists of the following steps:
- Written test: Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be called for a written test.
- Physical test: Candidates who pass the written test will be called for a physical test.
- Interview: Candidates who pass the physical test will be called for an interview.
- Final selection: The final selection will be made based on the candidate’s performance in the written test, physical test, and interview.
Basic Salary Package:
Assistant Director (AC (BS-17), their minimum basic salary is Rs. 45,070 and their maximum basic pay & salary is Rs. 113,470 and these AD officers are getting an annual increment of amount Rs 3,420 in every year