Federal Shariat Court has announced the latest Jobs in Islamabad, Pakistan. Applications are invited from energetic & motivated candidates for the posts of Stenographer (BPS-16), Protocol Assistant (BPS-16), Research Assistant (BPS-16), Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09) and Naib Qasid (BPS-02), Driver (BPS-05). The last date to apply this job opportunity is October 18, 2021.
Federal Shariat Court Islamabad Jobs 2021
|Posted Date:||October 03, 2021|
|Organization:||Federal Shariat Court|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate and Graduation|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Address:||Assistant Registrar (Admin), Federal Shariat Court, Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad|
|Last Date:||October 18, 2021|
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
How To Apply:
- Applications on plain paper holding complete particulars i.e Name, Father Name, CNIC, Domicile, DOB, Educational Qualifications, Experience, and Postal a Address with mobile Number sent to the given address.
- No documents are required to attach with the application at the time of applying.
- Employees of Government/Semi-Government /Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Applications must reach the mentioned address before the last date.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
- The last date to apply is October 18, 2021.
- Assistant Registrar (Admin), Federal Shariat Court, Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates having Pakistani nationality for the following vacant posts in the federal shariat court of Pakistan.