Government of Pakistan, Federal Board of Revenue FBR has announced Jobs 2023. Vacant Positions name are; Urdu Translator, Mis- Invoicing Impact Assessment, Revenue Impact Analysis, Tax Expenditure Reporting and MIS / Data Analytics Specialist.
Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2023 فیڈرل بورڈ آف ریونیو
|Posted Date||06 Jan 2023|
|Organization||Federal Board of Revenue|
|Qualification||Bachelor, Master, Ph.D. degree is required|
|Last Date||23rd January, 2023|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Experiance|
|1.||Urdu Translator||Masters||01 years|
|2.||Mis- Invoicing Impact Assessment||PhD||02 years|
|3.||Revenue Impact Analysis||PhD||10 years|
|4.||Tax Expenditure Reporting||PhD||03 years|
|5.||MIS / Data Analytics Specialist||Bachelors / Masters||15 years|
The Federal Board of Revenue has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Pakistan RaisesRevenue Program (PRRP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for procuring services of various individualconsultants as follows:
- The Federal Board of Revenus now invites eligible individuals to express their interest in providing the aforementioned services.Interested individual consultants must provide:3.A letter of Expression of Interest, providing information demonstrating ability, skills and experience to undertake theassignment and deliver inputs/ outputs required under the TORb.A detailed, dated and signed Curriculum Vitae highlighting qualifications and experience in carrying out similarassignments, as well as references for possible checks.C. Duly filled and signed “Expression of Interest Form (Individual Consultanta)” as enclosed with the TORs.
- 3. The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section UIL, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s”Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 revised November 2017 and August 2018, setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- 4. Consultants will be selected in accordance with the Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants method set out in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018.
- 5. The Consultants shall be working on fulltime basis in FBR respective offices.
- 6. Detailed respective Terms of Reference are available at http://br.poy.pk/tenders, in case of any query, please email atthe offerPRO bun@ft. FOY.ak or visit the office of Director Program Office, Room No 574, 5° Floor, FBR House, G-5, ConstitutionAvenue, Islamabad during business hours on any working day by before the deadline for submission of EOI as mentioned below.
- 7. The Expression of Interest and Curriculum Vitae (enclosed in an envelops clearly mspligning the position applied for written onthe ton right comer of the envelens) must be delivered to the address below (Dr person or by surface mail) not later than 1500 hours on 23 January, 2023. In case any personal interaction is required; it would be undertaken virtually. Applicants aretherefore advised to ensure that updated and complete contact information has been provided in their EOI (Form) and CV,
- 8 The address(es) referred to above is (are):
Procurement Specialist (Program Office)Room No. 574, Fifth FloorFederal Board of Ravenue (FBR)FBR House, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad, Pakistan