Excise and Taxation Department has announced new Jobs in Islamabad Capital Territory on October 31, 2021. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts of as (Assistant (BPS-15), Hardware / Network / Computer Technician (BPS-15), Data Entry Operator (BPS-14), UDC (BPS-11), LDC (BPS-09), Documents Scanning Clerk (BPS-09), Store Keeper (BPS-09), Assistant Store Keeper (BPS-07), Constable (BPS-05), Electrician (BPS-05), Photocopy Machine Operator / DMO (BPS-05), Dispatch Rider / Runner (BPS-04), Chowkidar (BPS-01), Sanitary Worker (BPS-01) and Naib Qasid (BPS-01). The last date to get this job opportunity is November 15, 2021.
Islamabad Excise is a part of Islamabad Capital Territory Administration with the Deputy Commissioner who is also designated under Director General Excise and Taxation. The powers of Secretary Excise are exercised by the Chief Commissioner. Vacancies details and their eligibility criteria are given below.
excise and taxation Islamabad jobs 2021
|Posted Date:||31 October 2021 Sunday|
|Organization:||Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control Department|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric and Graduation|
|Job Location:||Islamabad Pakistan|
|Last Date to apply:||15 November 2021|
|Address||HEC BUIDLING، Service Rd E, NEAR H 9/4 H-9, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory|
|Salary Packages||20,000 to 60,000|
|Sr. No||Post Name with basic scale||Qualification||No of Seats|
|2.||Hardware/Network/ Computer Technician (BPS- 15)||DAE||01|
|3.||Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)||Intermediate||10|
|6.||Documents Scanning Clerk (BPS-09)||Matric||10|
|7.||Store Keeper (BPS-09)||Intermediate||05|
|8.||Assistant Store Keeper (BPS- 07)||Matric||10|
|9.||Electrician (BPS- 05)||Middle||02|
|11.||Photocopy Machine Operator/DMO (BPS-05)||Middle||01|
|12.||Dispatch Rider/Runner (BPS-04)||Middle||02|
|13.||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Primary||08|
|15,||Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)||Primary||04|
- Application form can be filled in directly on the application portal on the www.njp.gov.pk or below link.
- By hand Submission of applications is not allowed.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate applications for the respective categories.
- Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his / her original documents along with a set of attested copies of Degrees/ certifier issued by HEC/ recognized board/universities/institute.
- Only short-listed eligible candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No T.A/D.A. is admissible for screening test and interview.
- Application on the prescribed format shall reach through the online portal latest by November 15, 2021.
Excise and Taxation department ICT intends to recruit the staff on contract basis for the period of 02 years for the project namely scanning of documents of vehicle s registered in ict and recovery of different taxes.
Apply and download application form