Today here 11 may 2022 Matric 10th class english Objective Complete Solved (result) gujranwala board Annual Paper 2022 First Group & Second Group 10th English paper 2022. answer key solutaion
English paper class 10 gujranwala board
(To be filled in by the candidate) (Academic Sessions 2018-2020 to 2020-2022 ) ENGLISH (COMPULSORY) 022- (10″ CLASS)
|Time Allowed :||20 Minutes|
|Maximum Marks :||19|
Solved past papers 10th class gujranwala board
Choose the correct form of verb and fill up the bubbles
- 1. I ___ for hours when my cyes began to hurt.
(A) was reading (B) am reading (C) had been reading (D) have been reading
2. What were you doing when i __ You last nignt ?
(A) call (B) calling (C) calls (D) called
3. She _____ for London tomorrow
(A) will leaving (B) is leaving (C) leave (D) left
4. She said that she _ clouds.
(C) will like
5. If you had been late, you ___ the train.
(A) Would miss (B) will have missed (C) would have missed (D) will miss
Choose the word with correct spellings from the options and ill up the bubbles:
6. (A) priorty (B) proirity (C) priority (D) preority
7. (A) preceeding (B) proceding (C) proceiding (D) preceding
8. (A) guidence (B) guidance (C) guideness (D) guiadance
9. (A) cisure (B) liesure (C) liesur (D) leisur
Choose the correct option and fill up the bubbles:
10. The antonym of the word “equitable” is
(A) just (B) cqual (C) unfair (D) handsome
11. The synonym of the word “motivation” is
(A) determination (B) inspiration (C) stagnation (D) recitation
12. The antonym of the word “dynamie” is
(A) lazy (B) Bctive
(C) ugly (D) bright
- 13. The meaning of the word intercede is ___.
(B) defeat (A) suppot (C) win (D) interfere
- 14. The meaning of the word “bumpy” is
(A) rough (B) soft (C) fine (D) pretty
Choose the correct option
15. Is there anything that I can do? The underlined word is/a __ pronoun.
(A) indefinite (B) relative (C) reflexive (D) demonstrative
16. I expect to improve my English. The underlined word is a/an ___
(A) gerund (B) infinitive (C) transitive verb (D) intransitive verb
17. As a young trader he earned reputation. The underlined phrase is an ___ phrase.
(A) noun (B) adjective (C) adverb (D) gerund
18. The umbrella, which has a broken handle is mine. The underlined clause is ___ clause
(A) noun (B) adjective (C) adverb (D) independent
19. He decided all his cases on merit. The underlined word is a/an ___ noun
(A) concrete (B) abstract (C) collective (D) proper