Election Officer is the government sector job for interested candidates to handle country politics. Every job seeker who has a law or Master’s degree wants to join the Election Commission of Pakistan to work for his/her homeland. Election Officer Jobs are announced by the Election Commission Department for interested candidates once a month. ECP is a Department of the Federal Government, which held elections after every five years. Through the elections, Federal Government announces the successful party that will run the country’s rules and regulations for the next five years. Government announces 57 seats for Election Officer (ECP) posts from all across Pakistan.
Election Officer Salary in Pakistan:
The vacant post in Election Commission Sector is Election Officer BPS 17. Election Officer BPS 17 is a government job for law candidates to work for the country for five years. Both males and females can apply for the required Job designation. The federal government announces posts on a merit basis all across Pakistan.
The offered salary for Election Officer grade BPS 17 designation in the ECP sector is PKR 65,000 till 80, 0000. The age criteria for candidates who want to join the government sector as Election officers are up to 30 years with five years of general relaxation for both males and females.
Eligibility Criteria of Election Officer:
The eligibility criteria for Election Officer are as follows:
- Candidates who work for their country’s policies for must have Or may have a Master’s degree with a 2nd division Or LLB or LLM degree with a 2nd division, which should be HEC recognized Or B.A (Hons) / B.Sc (Hons) / B.Com (Hons) with 2nd division B.A, B.Sc, or B.Com (2 years) with 2nd division.
- The Federal Government requires that candidates must have 3 years experience in a relevant applied field to get job Candidates must have their province domicile Hons degree containing 4 years of qualification.
- Election Officer BPS 17 Seat Description:
- The federal government announces a total of 59 seats for Election Officer Designation. In total, the government offers 4 seats on a merit basis, 29 from Punjab, 7 KPK, 4 from Baluchistan, 4 Sindh Urban, 7 Sindh Rural, 2 FATA, 1 GB, and 1 from AJK. In Punjab offering seats, 3 seats are reserved for women, and 1 is for minority quota.
- The election Officer (ECP) post requires huge responsibilities from the selected employee. Candidates apply for the required post through the official website link www.ecp.gov.pk
Election officer’s past papers/syllabus