Election Officer Test Syllabus has been issued by Election Commission. As per the Election Commission of Pakistan has issued a press release about the Election Officer jobs 2020 syllabus on 22 December 2020, 30% Mcqs will be from 1973 constitution of Pakistan. The Constitution of Pakistan, 1973 ( Pan-I, II & VIII) and Election Act 2017 (30%).
Election officer past papers mcqs
This time election commission of Pakistan has changed the syllabus and pattern of exam as previously conducted pattern in Election Officer past papers. Regularly visit website of election commission of Pakistan about the information of written.
ELECTION OFFICERS (BS-17) COURSE OUTLINE
- English 30%
- The Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973 (Part I, II & VIII) and Elections Act, 2017 30%
- Islamiyat 10%
- Pakistan Affairs 10%
- Current Affairs 10%
- Everyday Science 10%
The examination will be Multiple Choice Questions based, consisting of 100 marks and duration of the exam will be one and a half hour. The Election Officer (BS-17) examination shall be conducted on 7th March, 2021.
Past papers of election officer bps 17. Election officer test mcqs solved. Election officer test preparation book pdf 2021. past papers mcqs / pdf / book / test preparation.
solved past papers test preparation mcqs
1. Red Lake is found in
- Ans: USA
2. Gulbadan begum was emperor Humayun’s?
- Ans: Sister
3. Panama’s Capital is ?
- Ans: Panama city
4. A mason fixed black tiles of squat stapes around square room . There are 21 tiles on each side of the room . How many tiles did he need altogether?
- Ans: 80
5. which of the following windows do not start button ?
- Ans: Window 8
6. Increased level as SGOT/AST in blood is an indications of ?
- Ans: Hepatitis
7. Due to geo strategic position no peace is possible in Afghanistan without active support and co-operation of ?
- Ans: Pakistan
8. Manama is the Capital of which Asian country ?
- Ans: Bahrain
9. who is the chief executive of Islamic republic of Afghanistan?
- Ans: Abdullah Abdullah
10. Fill in the correct prepositions: “i will be ready __ the time you get here?
- Ans: BY
11. Ching ping dam is located in ?
- Ans: China
12. The word : Pakistan” was firstly introduced in __ 1933 ?
- Ans: Now or never
13. The latest anti-militamcy operation in Pakistan is titled:
- Ans: Radd-ul Fasad
14. Which of the following countries recently allowed the women to drive a car alone ?
- Ans: Saudi Arabia
15. Earth competes one rotation on its axia in _ ?
- Ans: 23 hours 56 minutes 4.9 seconds
16. The average weight of 8 persons is increased by 2.5 Kg when one of them who weights 56 kg is replaced by a new man. The weight of the new man is ?
- Ans: 76 years (Kg)
17. what is the Value of X in 3x-15-6=0 ?
- Ans: 7
18. Angela Markel is the head of which country ?
- Ans: Germany
19. Akosombo Dam is constructed on volts river in _ ?
- Ans: Ghana
20. The oldest revealed divined book is ?
- Ans: Taurat
21. which component of computer is also considered as it heart ?
- Ans: Microprocessor
22. which part of world is known as “Great Britain of Pacific” ?
- Ans: Japan
23. The Over cooking of food should be avoided because it ?
- Ans: Reduces the nutrition value of food
24. The word Muhammad (Saw) as a name has been mentioned in the holy Quran only _ ?
- ans. four times
25. In MS Excel 2016, which of the following can be used to split windows into two ?
- Ans. view split
26. The great book ” Al itqan fi uloom al quran ” was composed by ?
- Ans : Jalaluddin Suyuti
27. Choose the correct meaning of the idiam : Onec in a blue moon”
- Ans: rare occasion
28. Stanley Wolpert is popular due to his biography on ?
- Ans: Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
29. The first Mu’adhin of islam ?
- Ans: Hazrat Bilal RA
30. Which of the following is not a MS Power Point view ?
- Ans: Presentation view
31. What are liquids that evaporate quickly, called ?
- Ans: Volatile
32. Which prophet of Allah had minimum age ?
- Ans. Hazrat Essa AS 33 year
33. Hajr-e- Aswad is installed on the wall of khana kaab what is the meaning of Aswad ?
- Ans: Black
34. Which of the following River flows in canada ?
- Ans: All of these
35. Study of Spiders is called ?
- Ans: Arachnology
36. Why did the USA withdraw from the the united nations humans rights council in June 2018 ?
- Ans: USA believed there was a bias against Israel
37. Lala Lajpat Rai was a famous Punjabi leaders associated with ?
- Ans: Arya Samaj
38. Mr. Javaid Iqbal is chairman of the ?
- Ans: National Accountability Bureau NAB
39. which of the following is the second largest province of Pakistan ?
- Ans: Sindh
40. When no tariffs are imposed on all imports and exports it is called?
- Ans: free trade
41. Divide 350 into two party in the way that on exports it is called ?
- Ans: 173, 177
42. Which gas present in the earth’s atmosphere can absorb solar ultraviolet radiatation ?
- Ans: Ozone gas
43. In a windows pc the shortcut key for redoing the last action in Microsoft power point is ?
- Ans: Ctrl+Y or F4
44. Which of the following is considered the deepest lake in the world ?
- Ans: Lake Baikal
45. Change the narration : The old lady said to her son, “is it not your duty to help[ me in my old age ?
- Ans: The old lady asked her son if it was not his duty to help her in her old age.
46. To create table of columns and rows for statistical or mathematical calculations using spronstget, which software is used ?
- Ans: Excel
47. who was the first Pakistani doctor whos lost his wife due to covid -19 infection and was posthumously awardee the Nishan-e- Kashmir on 27 march 2020 ?
- Ans: Usmana Riaz 1st doctor
48. The Edhi foundation has the world’s largest ?
- Ans: ambulance
49. where is the pyramids of giza situated ?
- Ans: Egypt
50. Salat-e- khusoof is performed at the occasion of ?
- Ans: Eclipse Prayer
51. which battle led to the birth of the khawaarij ?
- Ans: The Battle of Nahrawan
52. when a gas turns into a liquid the process is called ?
- Ans: Condensation
53. who is the head of Pakistan atomic energy commission ?
- Ans. Muhammad Naeem
54. River Nile river flow through which of the flowing cities ?
- Ans. Cairo
55. when was Quaid e Azam elected as the president of the first Constituent assembly ?
- Ans. 11th August 1947
56. Look at this series 58, 52, 46, 40, 34,__ what number should come next ?
- Ans. 28
57. _____ is considering the largest Glacier in world located in Antarctica ?
- Ans: Lambert-Fisher Glacier
58. Jacob Zuma in the president of ?
- Ans: South African
59. In the context of Pakistan’s political and judicial history what does PCO stand for ?
- Ans: Provisional Constitutional Order
60. _____ are used to display data .
- Ans: Output device
61. what is the function of logical unit in a computer ?
- Ans: perform arithmetic and logic operations
62. The procedure of shattering the gallstones and kidney stones by shockwaves, is called?
- Ans: Lithotripsy
63. Change the voice of the following sentence ” have you laughed at them”?
- Ans: Have they been laughed at by you?
64. Find the relationship simlar to encourage: restrict
- Ans: Dearth : surplus
65. which one of the following is the metal?
- Ans: Mercury
66. Which article of the 1973 constitution releates to national language of Pakistan?
- Ans: 251
67. Which ghazwa his mentioned in surah al Imran ?
- Ans: Ghazwah Badar, Uhad
68. Partition of bangal was anulled ander British monarch:
- Ans: King George V
69. Vaccination was discovered by __ ?
- Ans: Edward Jenner
70. The dimer Basha dam is in the preliminary stages of construction it is on river ?
- Ans: River Indus
71. Which one of the following is a landlocked country ?
- Ans: NEPAL
72. Which of the following functions in Microsoft excel is used to count items in a cell range?
- Ans: Count
73. The 16th non-aligned movement summit conference was held on 25 & 26 october,2019,in ?
- Ans: Baku, Azerbaijan
74. 60 men can do a work in 40 days. How long will it take 40 men to complete the same work?
- Ans: 60 day
75. What does the phrase” putting the cart before the horse” mean ?
- Ans: to do something contrary to conventional order
76. Complete the series: 3,4,7,8,11,12, _ ?
- Ans: 15
77. WIPO is the abbreviation of .
- Ans: World Intellectual Property Organization
78. Correct the sentence by choosing right option for the underlined portion: ” I am tired as i am working since morning ?
- Ans: I have been working
79. Which of the following is not a valid zoom percentage in excel ?
- 500 %
80. Change the voice of the following sentence: do you now my father ?
- Ans: is my father known to you ?
81. What is jobbery
- Ans: Conduct of public business for private gain
82. Choose the correct meaning of the ldion , ” To fich in troubled waters”
- Ans: to benefit others people’s in troubles
83. What was the religion of the majority of the arabs before islame ?
- Ans: Idolatrous
84. A fruit basket comprises of oranges, peaches and strawberries. The ration of oranges to peaches to strawberries is 2:3:4: If there are 8 orange, how many total fruit items are there in the basket ?
- Ans: 36
85. Rainfall is measured using a ?
- Ans: Rain gauges
86. Which was the first gulf state who recognized israel?
- Ans: UAE
87. Who many square meters are in one square km?
- Ans: 1000000
88. If rs 1000 is divided amongst rabail and amna in the proportion of 2:3 respectively, How much will rabail receive?
- Ans: 400
89. Quaid-e-azam resigned from congress in the year ?
- Ans: 1920
90. Is the capital of fiji ?
- Ans: Suva
91شاہد کسں کا شعری محجموعہ ہے؟
92 چہار شنبہ ہفتے کا کون سا دن ہے؟
وہ صبح اور وہ چھاوں ستاروں کی اور وہ نور93
دیکھے تو غشی کرے ادنی گوئے اوج طور
س شعر میں علم بیان کی کون سی صورت آتی ہے ؟
94غالب کا یہ مشہور مصرعہ مکمل کیجیے : موت سے پہلے آرمی — نجات پا ئے کیوں
95اردو نظم کے پہلے شاعر کون ہے ؟
نظر اکبر آبادی
96 قواعہ کا وہ حصہ جس میں مرکب جملوں اور عبارتوں سے بحث کی جاتی ہی ، کہلاتا ہے؟
97باع باع ہونا ؛ محاور ہے اس کا مفہوم کیاہے ؟
بہت خوش ہونا
98 ” charity begins at home “کے درست مطب کا انتخاب کیجیے؟
اول خویش بعد درویش
99 کون سا جملہ درست ہے ؟
برائے میربانی کل ضرور آئیں
100— ڈاکٹر فرحان فتع پوری کی اس مشہور تضیف کا نام مکمل کیجیے : اردو شعرا کے تذ کرے — اور
All latest govt jobs & past paper : CLCIK HERE