Election Commission of Pakistan ECP jobs 2022-23 latest advertisement dated about 21th December 2022 in daily Express Tribune Newspaper invites application for the vacant post of election officer (BS–17) in Islamabad, Pakistan. B.com, Master, BA, Bachelor, M.sc, LLb. Election Commission of Pakistan ECP latest Government Management jobs and others can be applied till 20th January 2023. Read complete info online to know how to apply in Election Commission of Pakistan الیکشن کمیشن آف پاکستان ECP job opportunities.
Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2022 Advertisement
|Posted On:||21st December 2022|
|Location:||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Job type:||Govt of Pakistan|
|Education:||BA / BSc / B.Com / Master / Bachelor / LLB|
|Last Date:||20th January 2023|
|Gender:||Male and female|
|Organization:||الیکشن کمیشن آف پاکستان Election Commission of Pakistan ECP|
|Address:||PO BOX. 1418 GPO Islamabad|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Election Officer (BS–17)||BA / BSc / B.Com||11|
- MSc / MA ( 2nd Div)
- BA / BSc / B.Com ( Hons)
- Law Graduate
- BA / BSc ( 2nd Div) with 2 years of experience
Applcations from Pakistan nationals on prescribed are invited fill vacancy mentioned below:-
- Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk within 30 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
- Applicants who apply through the online recruitment system are also required to submit their applications in hard forms failing to which the candidates will be considered as ineligible.
- Hard copy of application on the following prescribed format alongwith CVs and all relevant education/experience certificates including CNIC and one recent passport size photograph should reach through P.O. Box number 1418 within 30 days of publication of this advertisement on
- the address clearly stated below mentioning on the envelope the name of the position applied for.
- Applications received after cut-off date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for teet/interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised post partially or totally.
- Stations for test/interview will be decided subject to number of candidates.
- The applicant is liable to serve anywhere in the country where such post (s) exists.
- Relaxation of upper age limit shall also be admissible under the initial appointment to civil posts (Relaxation of upper age limit) Rules, 1993.
Deputy Director (Estt-II) PO BOX. 1418 GPO Islamabad.
|Daily Jobs alerts||Facebook Page|
|Join Us||Join us on Whatsapp|
Election Officer (BS–17) Salary:
Election Officer salary in Pakistan, Election Officer (BS-17), their minimum basic salary is Rs. 45,070 and their maximum basic pay & salary is Rs. 113,470 and these EO officers are getting an annual increment of amount Rs 3,420 in every year
I need a job