Our Prime Minister Imran Khan recently announced a financial aid package called the Ehsaas Kafalat Program, which offers a monthly stipend of Rs 2,000 to the poorest women who belongs to the needy family. In Pakistan, low income family is facing economic problems due to corona virus outbreak. That’s why, Pakistani government decided to provide Relief Funds to the needy family. To provide the Relief Fund, the government identified the poorest women through household survey. Ehsaas Kafalat Program is such a big initiative by the government for needy families.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program registration 2021
During 2nd phase of the Ehsaas Kafalat Program, The government decided to include 7 million beneficiaries under the program. However, they will receive a sum of Rs 12,000 covering the period January to June 2021.
Due to the pandemic covid-19 condition, government held lockdown, which create issues for low-income family. They are suffering from the lack of income and can’t fulfill their basic needs. Our Prime Minister Imran Khan decided to help the needy family who are suffering due to covid-19 condition. That’s why; our government decides to provide Relief Fund only to poor families. The main objective of the Ehsaas Kafalat Program is to help needy families through donating PKR. 2,000. The government provides this Rs. 2,000 Relief Fund per family and for 10 million needy people.
The government also provides another facility to the victims that 45 Lac Relief Fund users receive extra Rs, 1,000 in emergency case for the next 4 months. Relief Fund users also get monthly benefits of Rs. 2,000 so, they will receive a monthly Rs. 3,000 allowance. The Relief Fund is for those whose monthly income is Rs. 20,000 and facing financial issues. So, the Ehsaas Kafalat Program helps the needy families who are facing financial issues and can’t survive in covid-19 pandemic situation.
Apply Criteria for the Ehsaas Kafalat Program:
Here we provide applying method to get the Relief Fund in this pandemic situation.
- Needy family should register their self for the Prime Minster Relief Fund on the official website or through SMS
- Must take your CNIC and Mobile Phone where you received a message
- Complete the biometric verification.
- Receive amount into the account, which can be withdraw through ATM
Applying family can check their registration through the NADRA portal. They have to enter the correct CNIC number and code to the NADRA portal to confirm their registration. The Ehsaas Relief Fund is the best scheme by the Pakistani government for needy families to easily survive in covid-19 pandemic situation. Our government took a great initiative for the needy family.
How to register in ehsaas kafalat program online
- Candidates will be included in the Ehsaas Kafalat Program through the survey. For the survey, candidates have to go to their nearby Ehsaas Center.
- Candidates have to provide correct information about the family to the survey team. You have also provided the CNIC cards.
- If any eligible family does not have CNIC, they will receive an SMS through 8171 to make your CNIC from NADRA.
- Candidates will get an SMS from 8171 about the 1st installment of RS 12,000.
- After that, candidates will get their money through the Habib Banks and Al-Falah Banks and biometric ATMs.
- Remember that if you receive any SMS other than 8171, it will report it.
- There are no fees for the Ehsas Survey.