Election Officer ECP Jobs 2020 in Election Commission of Pakistan – today Jobs in Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) 2020 in Islamabad for Election Officer announced on 29 Apr 2020
Election Commission of Pakistan ECP announce for the post of Election Officer in Islamabad city, Punjab, Pakistan for the fresh and experienced candidates on Permanent basis who have Masters degree . last date is 30-05-2020.
- Election Officer (BPS-17)
- Expected Salary : PKR 80000 – 120000 per month
- Total Positions: 59
- Age Required: 30 – 35 years
- Gender: Male, Female
- Address: PO Box No. 1418, GPO, Islamabad
- Master / BA / B.Com / BSc / LLB / degree from HEC recognized university/institution.
- Experience in the relevant field is required to apply
- Age of applicants should be 30 years.
How To Apply for Election Commission Jobs
- Attested Copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
- Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government instructions.
- The number of vacancies being announced is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
- Persons already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk within 15 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
- Applicants who apply through the online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in hard form.
- Hard copies of their applications on the following prescribed format and photocopies of other documents to be attached should reach through P.O Box No.1418 on or before 30th May, 2020.
- Applications after cutoff date will not be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview
Note Please: applicants who had earlier applied for the post of election officer in response to the previous advertisement dated 17th march, 2019 do not need to re-apply.