The Pakistan Medical Commission, after successfully conducting the duhs mdcat Medical and Dental College Admission Test was now declare the result in 18nd sept 2023, at 11:30 PM. An applicant who belongs to various provinces has appeared in the MDCAT test. The majority of students have passed the test, while some of them need help to clear it. However, only some students are unsatisfied with their DUHS MDCAT results. They were expecting high marks but unfortunately obtained low marks. For this purpose, the Pakistan Medical Commission PMC introduced the paper rechecking form 2023.
MDCAT Result Rechecking Online 2023
This form is specially uploaded for those who disagree with their current result. Therefore, PMC starts this initiative. The students can submit the rechecking form from 23rd sept 2023 to 27th sept 2023 (within 5 days). Students will also have to pay a rechecking fee for DUHS MDCAT rechecking Results. Now students who appear in any of the mdcat universities will fill out the checking form by following the below-mentioned steps. For more details, keep scrolling.
How to Apply for DUHS MDCAT Rechecking 2023 Marks
- The candidates of Sindh can apply for MDCAT rechecking by visiting the DUHS Official site.
- Submit the online application and the prescribed online fees challan amounting to Rs.2000/- at any nearest HBL Bank/ branch.
- The applicant must enter the CNIC and click on submit next button.
- After this, select your paper code, upload the carbon copy’s pdf, and click on the next button.
- Download and print the fee challan and deposit it at the nearest branch of Habib Bank Ltd.
If you have any questions about the duhs mdcat rechecking form 2023, you may contact our team of experts using the comments section found on this website.