CSS result 2020 FPSC. Congrats to all those who cleared the exams. For those who couldn’t, take a deep breath and try to relax. Lord Almighty has planned something exceptional. DMCs will be uploaded by tomorrow or max day after tomorrow.
CSS result 2020
fpsc Css Result announced. 376 candidates have qualified written part. Link is available right now in below. Congratulations to qualified
Those who disqualified and applied for 2021. Now start preparation for next css attempt.
CSS Result 2020 fpsc has been announced and you can check your CSS result for the year 2020.
css passing ratio
The figures show that total 39,630 candidates had applied for the CSS competitive examination 2020, of them 18,553 appeared and only 376 cleared the written exam. The pass ratio of appeared candidate was 2.03 percent.
PDF CE-2020 Written Part Result
what is CSS in Pakistan
CSS means Central Superior Services. CSS is a competitive exam that occurs in Pakistan every year to hire the people to assist the civil services of Pakistan.
The candidates who have passed the written examination will be intimated schedule of medical examination, psychological assessment and viva voice in due course of time.
Keep in stay with us www.getinfopk.com for latest updates of CSS , CSS result , CSS exam 2020. The css result 2020 can be seen at the relevant result pages.
CSS Result 2019 Topper
- RANA HAIDER TAHIR ( 1st / First Position )
- MUHAMMAD DAUD SALEEMI ( 2nd / Second Position )
- UZAIR ALI KHAN ( 3rd / Third Position )
CSS age limit 2021
Minimum 21 years – Maximum 30
2 years Age Relaxation is allowed to the Candidates of Scheduled Caste or Buddhist Community
• The candidates belonging to the recognized Tribes
• Permanent Residents of AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
• In Service Government Servants, Armed Forces Personnel, Contract Employees FOR Regular CSS 2021
There are 12 options Department available for a candidate to choose one from them, that are given below.
- Pakistan Administrative Service
- Foreign Service of Pakistan
- Pakistan Customs Service
- Police Service of Pakistan
- Inland Revenue Service
- Office Management Group
- Information Group
- Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service
- Commerce and Trade Group
- Military Lands & Cantonments Group
- Railways (Commercial and Transportation) Group
- Postal Group