Css exam in Pakistan online registration. Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has started the online registration process for Central Superior Service CSS exam 2021. Applications can be submitted online on FPSC web portal latest by October 31, 2020. Applicants also submit the hard copy of the application form along with required documents to FPSC headquarters on or before closing date November 11, 2020.
- css Introduction
- what is CSS
- css exam groups
- Parts of CSS Exam
- css eligibility criteria 2021
- education requirement
- age limit criteria
- css online registration
Css exam in Pakistan online registration
Introduction : CSS Exam stands for Central Superior Service Exam. CSS Exam is conducted by Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Islamabad for the recruitment of candidates to posts (BS-17) in the following services under the Federal Government.
- Commerce and Trade Services
- Customs and Excise Services
- District Management Group
- Foreign service of Pakistan
- Income Tax Group
- Information Group
- Military Lands and Cantonments Groups
- Office Management Group
- Pakistan Audit and Accounts service
- Police Service of Pakistan
- Postal Services Group
- Railways (Commercial and Transportation) Group
Parts of CSS Exam
CSS Exam consists of the following four parts:
- Applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for appearing in CSS Exam.
- Nationality Criteria: The applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan or permanent resident of the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
The applicant must have a Bachelor Degree with atleast 2nd division from a university of Pakistan or equivalent qualification from foreign university recognized by HEC.
A candidate having 3rd Division in his or her Bachelor degree can only apply for the exam if he or she has secured Higher Division in the Master Degree.
- The age limit for candidate applying for CSS Exam is 21 to 30 years.
- The age limit is relaxed by two years (making 32 years as maximum age) for candidates currently serving as government employee or belonging to recognized tribes and areas.
- The criteria for age relaxation are given at the end of the page.
CSS Exam citys
Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, D.I.Khan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Khuzdar, Larkana, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Okara, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Sialkot, Skardu & Sukkur.
Places of Interview
- Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta.
How to apply for css exam 2021
- The advertisement of CSS Exam, reflecting dates, is published in all newspapers in September each year.
- Deposit the exam fee in the nearest Govt. Treasury / State Bank of Pakistan / National Bank of Pakistan under the account head “C02101-Organs of State Exam fee (FPSC Receipt).
- Fill in the ‘Online Application Form’ on the official website of FPSC and take a print-out (hard-copy) of the same online form.
- Dispatch the hard copy of online form along with copies of your documents and bank receipt to the FPSC headquarter, Islamabad.
Term and condition
- Candidate has to appear in the four parts of CSS Exam i.e. written, medical, psychological test and Viva-voce.
- Written exam has six compulsory paper and six optional papers (to be selected from the list).
- The minimum mark for qualifying compulsory paper is 40 % and for optional paper is 33 %.
- The candidate qualifying the written test will be shortlisted for further parts medical, psychological test and Viva-voce.
- Candidate can apply for rechecking of his or her paper. Rechecking fee is Rs. 500 per paper.
Age relaxation Criteria:
The age limit for CSS exam is 21 to 30 years. The age limit is relaxed by two years (i.e. 32 years) for the following candidates for govt employee .
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC has started the online registration process for Central Superior Service CSS exam 2020. Applications can be submitted online on FPSC web portal latest by October 31. Applicants must also submit the hard copy of the application form along with required documents to FPSC headquarters on or before November 11.
css schedule 2021
- Online Application starts: October 01, Every year
- Last date for Online Application: October 31, Every year
- Last date to submit hard copy: November Every year
- CSS Exams 2021 : February Every year
- Eligibility Criteria for CSS Exam Every year
- 2nd Division Bachelor Degree
- Male and Female including disabled
- Age 21 to 30 on December Every year (2 years age relaxation in special cases )
Along with hard copy of the application, also submit original paid fee challan of PKR: 2200/-