Check Zong SIM Number
Method 1 – Simply Code Dial
From Your Zong Number Dial *8#. and Check Your Number Free of Cost
Method 2– Zong USSD Code
Zong brings a easy method for you to check your number. It is 100% working. You need to ask your friend’s number first with whom you want to exchange your number.
Simply type *100# from your phone. It will show you a few options. Reply with 1 and type your friend’s number in the given box. It will send your number to your friend’s mobile with the message “Call Me.”
he can save your number and also let you know your Zong SIM number.
Method No 3 – Via Phone
Another way to get your Zong SIM number is to check the Settings in your phone. Follow the process given below, and you will get your Zong SIM number within a few seconds.
- Go to the “Settings” on your phone.
- Here, look for the “About Phone” option. Most probably it exists in the “System” category.
- Here, Select “Status” category where you need to tap the “SIM Status” option.
- You will see here the option “My phone number” where your Zong number is appearing.
- That’s all guys! You can anytime get your Zong SIM number without calling to the helpline.
Method No 4 – Zong Helpline
If you do not want to follow the methods given above, you can adopt another very easy way. It is to call at the helpline number of Zong. The Zong representative will guide you regarding the desired details. Follow the steps below.
Dial the Zong helpline number “310” from your SIM. The representative will ask you about your name, your CNIC number, and your IMSI number. The IMSI number is printed on the back of the SIM you are using. Every SIM card has a unique IMSI number that consists of 15 digits.
Remember that all these methods do not require balance. If you have zero or less balance, the methods above will still work.
For More info Always Stay With Us Get info Pk