Latest 359+ Benazir income support programme bisp jobs 2020. Benazir Income Support Programme is the Federal Government Department for help of needy people in all Pakistan. Now Benazir Income Support Programme announced the jobs for Compliance Monitor. both male and female apply.
Benazir Income Support Programme BISP Jobs 2020 For Male & Female 2020
These jobs are announced in Newspaper on October 13, 2020. The last date for apply this jobs October 28, 2020
The Details of BISP Compliance Monitor Jobs 2020
- Posted On: October 13, 2020
- Newspaper Name : Dunya
- Education: Bachelor
- Company: Benazir Income Support Programme BISP
- Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Total Positions: 359
- Last Date to apply : October 28, 2020
- Address: Room No. 221, 2nd Floor, BISP, F-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
Posting Plan And No. of Seats for BISP Compliance Monitor Jobs 2020
- 359 Compliance Monitor
- Punjab : 56
- Sindh : 73
- KPK : 25
- GB : 04
- Balochistan : 38
- Azad Kashmir : 17
- fedarl : 02
- Punjab : 31
- Sindh : 24
- KPK : 19
- GB : 03
- Balochistan : 29
- Azad Kashmir : 09
How to apply For This Job:
- The Interested candidates can download the application form from official site of BISP www.bisp.gov.pk.
- Now Send to the prescribed application form along with copies of the educational degrees, certificates, CNIC / LTV motorcycle license, experience letter to the given postal address within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- The Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Test and Interview.
- Authority reserves the right to decrease/increase the number of posts.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the Test / Interview.
Postal Address: Director (HQ & Policy) Room No. 221, Second Floor, BISP F-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
Education: PRIMARY, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master
BISP Compliance Monitor Jobs Official Advertisement:
Benazir Income Support Programme BISP Jobs For Male & Female 2020
- Incomplete packages will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of applications is October 28, 2020.
Address: Room No. 221, 2nd Floor, BISP, F-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.