State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) announces new bank timing for Ramzan. State bank of Pakistan banking policy & Regulations department I. I. Chudrigar Road Karachi. Office and business hours during the month of Ramadan-ul Mubarak 1442 A.H.
latest bank timings in Pakistan
|Days||Timings- Office Hours|
|Monday to Thursday||09:00 am to 2:00 pm (without break) from 2: 00 pm to 2: 15 pm)|
|Friday||09:00 am to 1:00 pm (without break)|
According State Bank of Pakistan’s recent statement, from Monday to Thursday the banks will have working hours from 09:00 am to 1:00 pm for public deals.
Banking Timings in Ramzan 2021 for Public Dealings
|Days||Banking Hours for Public Dealings|
|Monday to Thursday||09:00 am to 1:00 pm (without break)|
|Friday||09:00 am to 12:30 pm (without break)|
On Fridays, public dealing will be observed from 09:00 am to 12:30 pm without any break, said a notification issued by the SBP on Thursday.
Karachi bank timing , Lahore bank timings, bank timings in Islamabad. sbp, hbl, ubl, meezan bank, mcb, silk bank, Ramadan Branch Timings.
- 17 May Telenor Quiz answers | Telenor app quiz
- FBR jobs 2021 application form Sepoy Driver and Naib Qasid
- Join Pak Navy as Sailor Jobs 2021 online registration
- Salary increase in budget 2021-22 Pakistan latest news
- Prize Bond Guess Papers 2021 new 750 – 1500 – 7500