What is the salary of an assistant commissioner in Pakistan? ac officer pay scale (bps-17) Salary / Benefits, jobs Description, ac Assistant commissioner salary in Pakistan 2022.
Here answered the questions by students including:
- What is the Power of Assistant Commissioner ?
- What is the Salary of Assistant Commissioner ?
- What is the Protocol of Assistant Commissioner ?
- How to pass CSS Officer ?
- How to become Assistant Commissioner ?
- Salary, Protocol, Officer House, Security, Guards.
(AC) Assistant Commissioner Salary in Pakistan 2022
Assistant commissioner (AC (BS-17), their minimum basic salary is Rs. 45,070 and their maximum basic pay & salary is Rs. 113,470 and these AC officers are getting an annual increment of amount Rs 3,420 in every year
AC stands for in Pakistan:
- Assistant Commissioner (AC) BPS-17
Assistant Commissioner AC is one of the top posts in the government of Pakistan, with BS-17 grade. This is the best post with many benefits and pay scale allowances.
Assistant Commissioner minimum basic pay scale is Rs. 45,070 and maximum Rs. 113,470. The government provides many benefits and allowances to Assistant Commissioner BS-17 grade post. The Assistant Commissioner receives increment (December) of Rs. 3,420 each year. Government also provides medical allowances, residence, official vehicle, security staff, travel allowances and personal employees at Assistant Commissioner Residence.
Basic salary: 45,070
House rent: 16000
Conveyance allowance: 8000
Fix allowance: 7000
performance allowance: 18000
Adhoc relief 2022: 4500
Gross Salary: 105,000+
Other benefits, like a driver, a car & fuel, house and utility allowance.
The monthly salary for an Assistant Commissioner in Pakistan is PKR 105,000 per month.
Pay slip detail
How to become an Assistant Commissioner in Pakistan?
Every person who passes the CSS exam wants to become an Assistant Commissioner because it’s highly ranked post in Pakistan. It’s difficult to become an Assistant Commissioner in Pakistan due to higher ranked post. An Assistant Commissioner is hired by the Public Service Commission for concerned region. To become an Assistant Commission in Pakistan, it’s compulsory to pass the CSS exam with good marks. To come for Central Superior Services exam, candidate must complete his/her graduation degree. If candidate completes his graduation then could appears in the CSS exams and become an Assistant Commissioner in Pakistan otherwise not.
job Description of Assistant Commissioner:
Assistant Commissioner is highly ranked post in the government therefore they responsible for country (Pakistan) peace, calmness, harmony, rules, laws, regulations, controlling the price, wheat procurement, and managing the disaster situations. They are also responsible to monitor and handle the educational institutes, hospitals, and health units. Assistant Commissioner has concerned to handle all aspects within his/her region.
Career / Promotion Scope of Assistant Commissioner:
The Assistant Commissioner BS-17 grade takes 3/4 years service at the same post. After the 3/4 years of service as Assistant Commissioner, they promote to the Scale-18 as Deputy Commissioner.
The Deputy Commissioner BS-18 takes 05 to 06 years service at the DC. After the 5/6 years of service as DC, they promote to the Scale-19 as Additional Commissioner.
The Additional Commissioner BS-19 scale takes 06 to 08 years service at the ADC. After the 06/08 years of service as ADC, they promote to the Scale-20/21 as Commissioner / Chief Commissioner.
Further Commissioner promotes to the Scale-22 with his/her good performance as Additional Chief Secretary, Member, Chief Secretary, and Federal Secretary.
CSS Eligibility criteria: All male and female including special persons holding at least second division Bachelor’s degree and aged between 21 to 30 years are eligible. Upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories specified
- Application summit: September every year
- CSS exam Months: February every years
- CSS Fee: 2200
- The CSS examinations cities: Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, DI Khan, DG Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Larkana, Muzaffarabad, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta , Rawalpindi, Sargodha, and Sukkur
Compulsory Subjects (600 Marks)
- Essay 100 and English (Precis and Composition) 100
- General Knowledge > Paper: I General Science & Ability 100 General Science: (MCQs = 20 marks, subjective = 40 marks) Ability: subjective = 40 marks)
- Paper: II Current Affairs 100
- Paper: III Pakistan Affairs 100
- Islamic Studies or Comparative Study of Major Religions (For Non Muslims) 100
Optional Subjects (600 Marks)
All Groups of CSS Name:
- Police Services of Pakistan (PSP):
The civil force of a federal & local government, responsible for the prevention and detection of crime and the maintenance of public order.
2. District Management Group (DMG):
District Management Group (DMG): aslo know as Pakistan Administrative Services (PAS)
3. Foreign Services of Pakistan (FSP):
4. Customs group:
5. Accounts group:
6. Commerce and Trade group:
7. Income Tax group:
8. Information group:
9. Military Lands and Cantonment group (MLCG)
10. Railways group:
11. Postal Group: