Anti Narcotics Force Jobs Male and Female 2020-21, anf past papers mcqs, written test result, answer question. anf written test result and interview, ANF Ministry of Narcotics Control Post name Inspector, Assistant, Sub inspector, ASI, LDC, Head Constable, Constable, Sweeper, COOL, Mali.
anf new jobs 2021: CLICK HERE
Anf past papers answer with questions
You can View here Anti Narcotics Force vacancies written tests of sub inspector and assistant on 31 January 2021. You can also check here anf results of screening tests.
Anti Narcotics Force written test result of screening test
Name of Post
- Assistant –
- Sub inspector –
- ASi –
- Constable Driver –
- Sweeper –
- Cook –
Education: Graduation, intermediate, matric, middle, Primary
Anti Narcotics Force Jobs written test result
(Today’s ASI paper Islamabad Centre)
1-Sher shah suri real name
- a) Faiz b) Farid Khan c) Sher Jamal d) Abid
2- How many gates are around the old city of Lahore ?
a) 15 b) 8 c) 12 d) 14
3- 10 downing street is an official residence of
a) Queen of England b) British Prime Minister
c) French President d) American President
4- Which is the highest mountain peek of the world
a) K2 b) Nanga Parbat
c) Mount Everest d) Broad Peek
5- Lowest per capita income of Muslim World is of
a) Syria b) Iraq c) Oman d) Somalia
6- Turkish President who conferred Nishan-e-Pakistan by Government of Pakistan
a) Kamal Attaturk b) Abdullah Gul
c) Recep Tayyeb Erdogan d) None
7- KGB was secret agency of
a) Israel b) USA c) USSR d) India
8- Anemia is
a) Respiratory disease b) Brain Disease
c) Nervous Disease d) Blood Lessness
9- Largest peninsula of tha world is
a) Arabian b) Indo China c) Deccan d) Horn of Arica
10- 38 Parallel line divides
a) India and China b) North Korea & South Korea
d) China & Iran d) Pakistan & Iran
11. The Indus Water treaty was signed between?
a. India & Pakistan b. Pakistan and China
c India and Afghanistan d. Iran and Pakistan
12. Doma is the parliament of ?
а Japan b. uk
С Russia d. Canada
13. The first Nuclear power plant of Pakistan was established in?
a. Karachi b. Lahore
C. Quetta d. Multan
14. Which is the highest mountain peak of the world?
ans: Mount Everest
15. The length of Suez Canal is?
а. 20 Kms b. 140 kms
C. 150 Kms d. 170 Kms
16. In which city of Pakistan is Noor Mahal located?
а. Peshawar b. Sibi
C. Bahawalpur d. Lahore
17. MOSAD is the secret agency of?
a. Israel b. USA
С. Russia d. India
18. In which country is the greatest and longest wall?
a USA b. Pakistan
C. Russia d. China
19. World is divided into time zones?
a 180 b. 20
с. 100 d. 24
20. On the day of judgment the first question will be of?
а. Roza b. Haji Zakat
c. Zakat d. Nimaz
21. Sir Creek is a issue between ?
a Pakistan and Iran b. India and Iran
C. Pakistan and India d India and China
22. The ancient city of Byzantium is today known as?
a. Ankara b. izmir
C Antalya d. Istanbul
23. The Capital of Cuba is?
24. Agartala City made famous during the conspiracy of 1968 is located in?
a. Bangladesh b. Russia
C. Mangolia d. Kazakistan
25. Which of the following river crosses the equator twice?
a а Amazon b. nile
C. Ganga d. Congo
26. The lowest point on earth is?
a. Indian ocean b. Dead Sea
C Caspian sea d. River Nile
27. NATO stands for?
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization
28. Alexandria is the sea port of ?
а. Egypt b.Israel
b. Turkey d. Greece
29. The land of white elephants?
a. Russia b. China
c. japan d. Thailand
30. After USA the largest number of atomic reactors are in?
a. Russia b. China
c. japan d. Uk
31. An honest person always speaks the?
a. True b. Truly
c. truly d. none of these
32. People do not spend their money foolishly
a. Wisdom b. Wisely
C. Wise d. None of these
33. The price of gold as well as silver
a Is b. risen
C Have d None of these
34. He is very popular As his employees
a. With b. AL
C. On d. As
“All along” means.
с All the time
d None of these
“Behind the scene” means
a In different place
C A difficult position
“To catch on” means
a а To understand
b To hang
Choose the correct spelling?
Which one of the following sentence is correct.
a A sea is big than a river
b. A sea is biggest than a river
С. A sea is bigger than a river
d. A sea is not big than a river
Which of the following words is not synonym to the word “Eradicate”
Ali is the most intelligent student. The underline word is:
The surah based on touheed is?
a. Surah Alq b. Surah Falak
C Surah Ikhlas d. Surah Kouser
а. Surah Bagrah b. Surah Hujarat
c. Surah Ahzab d. Surah Maaeda
a. To seal d. To make clear
C. To feed d. to pray
By which prayer the sense of unity prevails?
a Individual prayer b. Salah Tasbeeh
C. Congregational prayer d. Tahajud
When was prayer made obligatory?
a Shab e Miraj
b Shab e Qadr
C Shab e Barat
d Shab e Jummah
The ratio of zakat is?
а. 2% b 5%
С. 2.5% d 4%
The economic system strengthens by paying?
a. Zakah b. Interest
C. Loan d. Charity
The Hajj address is given in?
a. Mina b. Muzdalfa
C.House of Allah d. Arafat
The believers have the strongest love for?
a. Allah b. Kids
C. Perents d.Wealth
Safi Ullah is title of?
а. Hazrat Adam b. Hazrat Ibraheem
C. Hazrat Ismail d. Hazrat Shoaib
Paradise is under feet of?
a. Father b. Elders
C. Sister d. Mother
Today’s ANF mcqs for pots of Sub inspector , Assistant
- which is the deepest ocean in the world?
- United Kingdom consists of ?
answer: UK consists of four countries: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Area of karakrom ?
answer : 77,154 km²
- al biruni came to india with ?
answer: Muhmud Ghazani
- who is the first man to climb mount everest?
answer: Nawang Gombu
- Golden Triangle is the area where the borders of following countries meet ?
answer: where the borders of Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar
- The largest island of the world is ?
- Golan Heights belongs to ?
- Eritrea capital name ?
- largest producer of pig iron in the world ?
- USA elected president ?
ans: Joe biden
- current finance minister of pakistan ?
ans : Dr. Abdul Hafeez Shaikh
- water day is celebrated on?
ans: 22 March
- zarb e azb start date ?
ans: June 15, 2014
- The book “Reconstruction of Religious Thoughts” is written by ?
ans: Allama iqbal
- First Nobel prize pak to ?
- ans: Dr Abdul salam
- First muslim got Nobel prize ?
ans: Dr Abdul salam
- constitution of 1962 abrogated on ?
- ans: march 25 1969
- First chief justice of pakistan ?
ans: Sir Abdul Rashid
- LFO (Legal Framework Order) in 1970 given by ?
- ans: Gen. Agha Muhammad Yahya Khan
- When was Liaquat Ali Khan martyred? ?
ans : October 16, 1951
- tarbela dam on which river?
- Indus river
- Fathometer is used to measure
A) Earthquakes B) Sound intensity
C) Ocean depth D) Rainfall
Answer: (C) Ocean depth
- Total number of barrages on indus river ?
ans: Six – 6
- Cuba capital name ?
ans: None. (Havana)
- when become Quaid Azam president of AIML ?
ans : 1916 (Lucknow)
- Indian civil service (ICS) in the period of ?
Ans: Lord Canning
- who was the founder of lodi density ?
ans: Bahlul Khan Lodi
- Raja Dahir was the ruler of? ?
www. getinfopk.com jobs
- How many amendments in 1973 constitution ?
answer: None . 26 amendments
- Highest peak of karakrom is ?
- Oldest seaport of Pakistan ?
ans: Bin Qasim
- War and peace writer ?
- Coastline of Pakistan ?
ans: about 990 km
- battle of Plassey in which year?
ans: June 23, 1757
- how many total directorates of anti narcotics force in Pakistan?
ans: There are 8 Directorates at HQ ANF: Logistics Directorate.
- where is anf academy in pakistan?
- ans: H-11, Islamabad
- zakat became farz in which hijri?
A. 4th Hijri B. 2nd Hijri
C. 5th Hijri D. Ist Hijri
ans: 2nd Hijri
- who is the joint chief of staff pakistan?
ans: General Nadeem Raza
40. Anti Narcotics Force was raised in?
ans: 21 February 1995
41. Who is the current Minister of ANF?
a. Mr. Ijaz Ahmad Shah
42. 99 PPC stands for?
a Punjab Public Commission b. Pakistan Penal Code
с. Punjab Provincial Cabinet
43. MOU stand for?
ans: memorandum of understanding
44. Regional Directorate of Punjab is located in?
45. ANF works under?
- a Interior Ministry
- b Provincial Ministry
- с Defense Ministry
- d None of these
46. When control of Narcotics substance act 1997 was promulgated?
- a 11 July 1997
- b. 25 Aug 1996
- 20 Sep 1997
- 10 Dec 1998
47. ANF Head Quarter is situated in?
- а Quetta
- b Peshawar
- с Rawalpindi Islamabad
- d. Lahore
48. How many types of special courts are provided under control of Narcotics substance act 1997?
- a 2
- b 3
- C 5
- d 2
49. Which procedural code is applicable for prosecution of Narcotics related offences?
- a Code of Civil procedure – b. Code of criminal procedure
- c Control of Narcotics substance act – d Qanoon e shahadat
50. Name of Afghanistan Intelligence Agency is?
ans: NDS (National Directorate of Security)
51. Harare is the capital of which country?
a Zimbabwe – b Sudan
с Russia – d None of above
52. Prime Minister Boris Johnson of Britain’s political party is?
- a Labor Party
- b Conservative Party
- C. Communist Party
- d People Party
53. How much part of turkey talls in Europe?
54. when Hazart Muhammad (PBUH conquered Makkah?
- 08 Hijari
55. when was qibla direction change?
- a. 2nd Hijri
- b. 4th Hijri
- c. 6th Hijri
- d. 7th Hijri
56. Umayyad dynasty start from ?
661 AD TO 750 AD
57. Hazrat Khalid ibn al-Walid (RA) died in ?
- 642 AD
58. Which caliph ruled the longest ?
- Hazart Abu Bakr (RA)
- Hazart Umar (RA)
- Hazart Usman (RA)
- Hazart Ali (RA)
59. What is fateh-e mubeen meant for ?
- a. Hudaibiya pact
- b. Ghaza uhud
- c. Ghaza Badr
- d. Madina pact
60. When Hazrat Abdul Mutalib (RA) died?
- a 570 AD
- b 578 AD
- c 585 AD
- d 590 AD
61. what is the name of clan of the mother of holy prophet (PBUH)
- a Banu Zuhrah
- b Banu Ummayad
- c Banu Hashim
- d Banu Abbas
62. Gomal zam dam is located in which distric of kpk ?
ans – South Waziristan
63. Total number of seats in senate of Pakistan ?
ans: 104 members
64. Number of NATO countries are?
65. All India Muslim league was formed in ?
ans: December 30, 1906, Dhaka
66. which country opposed the membership of pakistan in uno ?
- ans: Afghanistan
67. Land between river beas and ravi ?
ans: Bari Doab
68. who was the first president of pakistan?
ans: gen Iskander Ali Mirza
69. GT road was first constructed by
ans: Sher Shah Suri
70. First national gas reserved was discovered in ?
71. Gwadar became part of pakistan in?
ans: 8th September, 1958
72. Indus water treaty was signed in?
73. __ pass connect Pakistan with china?
ans: Khunjerab Pass
74. Quaid e azam inaugurated the state bank of Pakistan ?
ans: 1st July, 1948
75. Pakistan became member of UNO ?
ans: 30 September 1947
76. How many years old the canal system of Pakistan is?
ans: 150 years
77. minar e Pakistan was built in ?
ans: March 23, 1960