Airport Security Force, which is the reputed force working to secure the Airports in Pakistan and currently it is looking to recruit ASF New Jobs 2020 among the Pakistani Nationals holding valid domicile, and relevant skills as per the requirements of following positions such as ASI (BPS-11) (96 Posts), Corporal (BPS-07) (486 Posts), Corporal Driver (BPS-05) (11 Posts), Assistant (BPS-15) (01 Post), MT Driver (BPS-05) (11 Post), Naib Qasid (BPS-01) (02 Posts), Cook (BPS-01) (20 Posts) and Sweeper (BPS-01) (07 Posts)).
ASF Jobs 2022 online apply
|Posts on||09 January, 2022 Sunday|
|Organization name||Airports Security Force|
|Place of Posting||All Pakistan National and International Airport|
|Qualification||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor and Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Sr. No||Post Name||No. of post||Qualification|
|2.||ASI (BPS-11)||96||Intermediates or Equant / F.A Fsc, DAE, I.com etc|
|4.||Corporal Driver||11||Matric HTV/LTV Driving License|
|5.||MT Driver (BPS-05)||11||Primary pass / Driving License|
|6.||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||02||Primary pass|
|7.||Cook (BPS-01)||20||Primary pass|
|8.||Sweeper (BPS-01)||07||Primary pass|
- Minimum Qualification should be Matric for corporal / Intermediate for ASI is required to apply.
- For Corporal Driver LTV/HTV driving license and relevant experience is required to apply.
- Physical Standard of Fitness: Minimum height for male 5’-6” and Minimum chest measurement for male 32 ¾” – 34 ¾”.
- For Female Height 5′-2″ is required to apply.
- Age Limit:18-30 years and MT Driver age 18 to 35 years is required.
How to Apply asf jobs 2022
- You can apply online REGISTRATION ASF’s Official website www.asf.gov.pk
- Candidates also download application form physicals & medical test slip, filled it and send to relevant center before the last date.
- You can visit their recruitment centers near to you for Physical and Medical Test processes.
- You should bring your Original Educational Certificates, Domicile, CNIC, and other documents at the time of test/interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible for test and interview.
- Last date for the application is 24th January, 2022.
Official advertisement in newspaper
|Running||1 Mile in 7:30 Minutes|
|Pushups||22 Pushups in 2 Minutes|
|Sit-ups||22 Pushups in 2 Minutes|
|Time Duration||90 Minutes|
|Test Type||MCQ’s (Objective)|
|Subjects||English, Math, Daily Science, Islamiat, Pak Study and Current Affairs|
ASF recruitment Test and Centers address and contact numbers
Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Nawabshah, Skardu, Chitral, DI Khan, Sukkur, Sialkot Airport and Gwadar.
Recruitment Process / Steps by Steps
ASF announce vacant posts of various cadres (BPS-1 to 15) by advertising it in leading regional and national newspapers through Press Information Department (PID).
- Step1 – Advertisement / Apply / online registration
- Step2 – Physical Test
- Step3 – Initial Medical Test
- Step4 – Screening / Written Test
- Step5 – Practical / Skill Test
- Step6 – Interview
- Step7 – Recommendation / Offer for Appointment
- Step8 – Final Medical Test
- Step9 – Final Selection / Appointment
Initial Medical/Physical Tests, Written Tests and Interviews are arranged at designated airports / recruitment centers. On the basis of tests, Departmental Selection Committee prepares the merit list and appointments