The 9th class English guess paper 2022 for all Punjab board (urdu medium) is avilable (in pdf) & past papers here on this page. The guess paper is valid for the all punjab boards, Bise Lahore, Gujranwala, Bise Rawalpindi, Bise Bahawalpur, Bise Multan, Bise Faisalabad, Bise Sargodha, Bise DG Khan and Bise Sahiwal.
9th class english guess paper 2022 Punjab Board
Annual 9th Calss english paper date & Time
|28-May-2022||Saturday||English (Comp)||9th||English (Comp)||9th|
Morning Time 8:30 AM – Evening Time 1:30 PM
9th Class English Guess Paper 2022
QUESTION & ANSWER
- Chapter # 1(2,3,7)
- Chapter # 2(1,2)
- So Chapter # 3(3,4)
- Chapter # 4(2,3,7)
- Chapter # 6(2,5)
- But Chapter # 7(1,3,4)
- Chapter # 9(2,5)
- Chapter # 11(1,2,5)
- And Chapter # 10(1,2,4)
Guess class 9th English Translation
- Chapter # 1(3,6,9)
- Chapter # 2(1,3)
- So Chapter # 4(2,4,7)
- Chapter # 6(1,4)
- Chapter # 7(4,6,10)
- And Chapter # 9(8,10)
Guess class 9th English Sentence
- page 8(D)
- page 16(C)
- page 40(B)
- page 66(D)
- page 77(C)
- And page 98(D)
Guess class 9th English Comprehension
- Stopping by the woods on a snowy evening
Guess 9th English Letter Guess
Letter # 3,4,5,6,8,10,12
Note: MCQs From review exercises.
- A friend is need is a friend indeed
- Honesty is the best policy
Passive voice From Board Grammar Page # 167,168 Exercise
English translation Exercises 1 to 10
Paragraphs My School, My Neighbor, My Best Teacher, Picnic
9TH CLASS ALL BOARDS IMPORTANT POINT
Translate the following paragraph into Urdu:
Paragraph No. 1
- The Arabs possessed a remarkable ………. before the promulgation of Islam.
Paragraph No. 2
- When Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) ……remembrance of Allah Almighty.
Paragraph No. 3
- In the fifth and sixth centuries, ………. into the light of faith.
Paragraph No. 4
- The period of waiting had ………………. message of Allah Almighty.
Paragraph No. 5
- Media helps people to …………. house is to switch on the television?
Paragraph No. 6
- The preparation for this ……… Zaat-un-Nataqin by the Holy Prophet (SAW)
Paragraph No. 7
- Yes, well said. It would ……………… you to sum up the discussion.
Paragraph No. 8
- During the perilous journey …………. detail in accomplishing the task.
Paragraph No. 9
- Hazrat Asma (RA) was amongst …….. empty-handed from her doorstep.
Paragraph No. 10
- Her grandfather, Hazrat Abu ………… covered it with a piece of cloth.
Paragraph No. 11
- “There are many examples ……… faith in Pakistan. It has come to stay.
Paragraph No. 12
- Quaid-e-Azam was a man of ………… collectively and individually.”
- The whole journey of the ……………. own distinctive outlook on life.”
Paragraph No. 14
- Today the Quaid’s Pakistan is facing …………. and we are bound to succeed.”
Paragraph No. 15
- Construction of the mosque ……… reign of his successor Mustafa
Paragraph No. 16
- The Sultan Ahmad mosque is ……….. most popular tourist attraction.
Answers the Following Questions
- What type of land Arabia is?
- What was the condition of mankind before the holy prophet (saw)?
- What was the first revelation? 5. How will you define patriotism?
- Why was the Holy Quran sent in Arabic?
- What is the most important function that media performs?
- What are the qualities of a patriot?
- Why was Hazrat Abu Quhaffa worried?
- How does media provide entertainment?
- Give three reasons in support of your favorite TV program?
- She lived a life of hardships but never swerved, comment?
- How did Hazrat Asma (RA) console her grandfather?
- What message do you get from the life of Hazrat Asma (RA)?
- What is the central idea of the poem Daffodils?
This short Question
How can we become a strong nation?
What was Quaid’s concept of our nation? 16. What can be the possible solution to our present problems?
Who constructed the Mosque Sophia?
How does the interior of the mosque look?
Why Sultan Ahmed Mosque is also known as Blue Mosque?
What does Royal Kiosk mean?
Why did the nurse ask Hira’s sister to come and talk to her?
Why does the speaker stop on the darkest evening of the year?
Describe some qualities of the personality of the nurse in the story?
Why did the nurse say “ Where there is a will, there is a way”?
What are the causes of drug addiction?
What are the effects of drug addiction?
How do you define noise pollution?
What is the role of counseling in the prevention of drug addiction?
How is transport a source of noise pollution?
How is the use of technology causing noise pollution?
Why is noise hazardous for human health?
What makes you feel that the author is sad and depressed?
Who was Helen Keller?
What did she want to introduce in universities and why?